IGNORED

VPGL 17 - Game 4 ~ Jungle Princess - Closed

180,800. Really like this game but totally sh*thouse at it! Whoever nominated Blackjack should have a special place reserved in hell for them!:lol

92BA1644-B1CA-48A5-B0D1-445067CD158D.thumb.jpeg.48a15de13655f282333c0f876317b257.jpeg

92BA1644-B1CA-48A5-B0D1-445067CD158D.thumb.jpeg.18180dfc7d6156e5f0f193e3d8099dfd.jpeg

• Like 3

not too sure what a good scoring the kick outs are as i cannot see the backglass until after i have finished a game, glad the full score is in the corner

It's a grind, the 5k's on the rollovers and kickouts do add up eventually, building bono's getting the double bono lit and getting an EB, though I've never got more than one. Same story that you can hit a shot a million times when it's not lit, get EB lit and the ball has a mind of it's own :rolleyes

• Like 6

I think it's the worst and most frustrating table I've ever played right now. The outlanes are ridiculously wide open and that little piece just popping out of the lanes making it easier to drop in the outlanes is just... Well I just smacked too much things in my room, I need to cool down 🤪.

Anyway, did 122 870, which is as far as I'll go as I'll uninstall this devil table to avoid smashing some other things

IMG_20210324_170609.thumb.jpg.1858fe424876e34e3c1e4f2d8ab9926b.jpg

• Like 3

Same story that you can hit a shot a million times when it's not lit, get EB lit and the ball has a mind of it's own :rolleyes

On the flipside of that, you can hit the EB shot a million times when it is lit, but you still only get 1 extra ball.

I reckon I hit it 4 or 5 times in one first ball, but most of them just wasted, then of course couldn't even get it lit for the rest of the game.

• Like 2

On the flipside of that, you can hit the EB shot a million times when it is lit, but you still only get 1 extra ball.

I reckon I hit it 4 or 5 times in one first ball, but most of them just wasted, then of course couldn't even get it lit for the rest of the game.

I don't know if many of the older era you can stack EB's :unsure i was wondering if only 1xEB is permitted per game, or per ball ?

• Like 1

I don't know if many of the older era you can stack EB's :unsure

It might not even be possible on EM machines, having no memory to speak of - not sure?

i was wondering if only 1xEB is permitted per game, or per ball ?

According to the instruction sheet it's "Maximum one extra ball per ball in play".

• Like 2

246070. PB but I think I’ve flatlined. Getting lots of free games and haven’t had to recredit the machine. I still think this is a well made game and have to be on my guard so the little flippers don’t get in the way. I find the in lanes a bit bouncy.

. DF326D56-EA62-4044-943C-5477F5E9A557.thumb.jpeg.34fdecff0edf5bfd9842bd407ac3c4fc.jpeg

• Like 1

Well the misses has just had a pisser of a game and she’s beaten me on this one......I get way to frustrated on it 🥺😩

very impressive 296,320 and she even swore when the last ball went down for nothing....she was hoping to stick it to you gents

0653F2A9-79F7-4E8E-8B51-F64E184AC327.thumb.jpeg.84a034ea79d7e8fa4ed60763bf6c8ef7.jpeg

• Like 4

Game 4 comes to a close.

Game4.PNG.d9f72cc819bd42ebce3f543cf0faebd9.PNG

Congratulations to Jed who took the win with kane in 2nd and JoeSoap standing on the lower step of the podium.

A fun and hotly contested EM. True to EM's, drains could come from nowhere and be brutal, but the game was controllable and enjoyable. Well done to all for competitive scores.

Note. A late score came in from starcommand79 which I have accepted in this case and put it down to time zone confusion. It does happen from time to time and I'm usually pretty lenient but might look at whether I introduce some sort of scoring penalty in the future... overall though, it's more about fun and participation than winning anything more than bragging rights.

• Like 3

and she even swore when the last ball went down for nothing...

Yea, it's always fun when you're guaranteed a double bonus and it goes straight down the guts. Two times FA is still FA!

• Like 3

Yea, it's always fun when you're guaranteed a double bonus and it goes straight down the guts. Two times FA is still FA!

🤣😄 spot on not very often she swears but it was a real good game she was having.....

must laugh when the misses occasionally swore my little kids legs where doing a million miles an hour as they really knew they were it trouble and it was time to run

• Like 3