Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WTB: 29 inch tube

Hi folks, I'm looking for a good 29 inch tube in the Sydney area if possible. Got one of those huge 38 inch LAI yellow machines like this:

s-l400.jpg

and the screen is weak, I believe the tube itself is only 29 inches so if anyone's able to help, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Many of those cabs actually did have either 32 inch or 38 inch monitors in them. Are you sure it's 29 inch? Looking on the back of the tube will let you know. The model number of the tube will have the tube size in it. If it's 29, it will have 29 or 68 in the model number.
  • Like 1

From Factory they are 38" screens and heavy AF :) (Or 100 cm roughly)

Good luck with your search. I managed to purchase a new monitor for one of these exact cabinet's about 10y ago then sold the cabinet.

If it was mine now I would just settle for an LCD transplant or buy a smaller cabinet. These things are huge.

One option I wished I had thought about was using it as a mobile control panel with a projector mounted in it to play games on the wall in a large size...

• Like 1