IGNORED

VPGL 17 - Game 2 ~ The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends - Closed

Pretty much the same here. I think I've used my one complimentary fluke and it wasn't as good as yours.....bugger!

good :lol:lol:lol

• Like 2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":2196592}[/ATTACH]

Gidday Joe,

is the DMD from a different version of the game. Looks cool.

For those that might be looking for a manually set DMD palette that I think looks pretty cool, I posted this in Facebook ages ago and then again just yesterday so I thought I'd share it here.

I made this one up and think it's pretty good for Rocky and Bullwinkle:

100% hue 160 sat 0 Lum 240

66% hue 20 Sat 240 Lum 190

33% hue 20 sat 240 Lum 84

• Like 1

We’ll there’s trouble in the house the misses is know beating me..gunna band her from playing..🥺😄

Mrs Moz 189,485,710

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2196810}[/ATTACH]

I love the smaller battles that go on within this comp.

• Like 2

Happy again beating the misses 😂�😩..

had a great first ball around 160 then the next 2 bugger all but I’m in front ..

B754C19B-9CEC-4113-B6BE-4A78E3F2455E.thumb.jpeg.4b5290302c9488e8d43e4327ea32cfca.jpeg

• Like 1

Had 300 000 000 at the end of second ball and when bullwinkle said bye bye I pushed the start button which brought the game to an abrupt halt. :lol

A good old fashioned stuff up. Love the game by the way. See if I can get my groove up tomorrow.

• Like 3

...... I pushed the start button which brought the game to an abrupt halt.

I'll bet you'd been playing Kings & Queens just before this.

I've reset quite a few games in the last couple of weeks by doing just what you did, pressing the start button out of habit to get the next ball into the shooter lane..........oops, wrong game! :x

• Like 1

I've reset quite a few games in the last couple of weeks by doing just what you did, pressing the start button out of habit to get the next ball into the shooter lane..........oops, wrong game! :x

I haven't played Kings and Queens yet but I usually have the ball lift button on the right magna save button.

• Like 2

I noticed you can set the ball lift to auto in the in game options menu on Kings and Queens. Handy one that

• Like 3

I haven't played Kings and Queens yet but I usually have the ball lift button on the right magna save button.

Yeah, same here, but this game by default has the ball lift on the start button.

Probably pretty easy to change if I bothered to look into it. Maybe I will? :unsure

• Like 1

I noticed you can set the ball lift to auto in the in game options menu on Kings and Queens. Handy one that

I like the idea of leaving the manual ball lift on tables that had them.

It would be nice to have a real push lever built into a VP cabinet, but it could get in the way a bit.

• Like 1