Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Silenced, Defamed and Disappeared People of Influence

• 1 month later...

Is that a Police Tram!?

A couple of good laughs in this clip I thought too!

Seems to be a pretty strong consensus about the situation there?. ... and a glaring disparity between corporate news and what is actually happening.

• 1 month later...
@moderators, is there still a 'rate thread' function?

Yes it has "Post Reply" written on it mate.:)

Or maybe there is another kind? . I really don't know, I am ignorant of that.

I'm not ignorant of G.O.F. research though. Oh surprise, suddenly now look a pandemic is more likely than not a result of human pathogen research and manipulation. But hey, shhhh!

Suddenly as in on corporate media recently, since 2019 plenty of people have been trying to raise the issue. Banned in America by the govt during obama, slipped back in during trump, just for funding to carry out in other countries. Anyway this is history now, or not for some. This is what a pair of PhD biologists think.

But nobody has to worry about it if they are not interested! . Calm Down!

It isn't bad though the way it is annotated, to easily skip all the ad stuff and topics you aren't interested in like ufo's or whatever. Descriptions pop up on slide bar, annotations or divisions. Anyway I thought it was an interesting listen. I don't watch, just use like a podcast for me. Weekly show.

Yep ignorance is a thing. You got it!

Plenty of people read or listen but never post because of the stax on from hoards of ignorant biggots, so the ratio does make sense. As usual the vocal ignorant few. It's fine we get it. :laugh:

Trolls don't bother me. When there is literally nothing intelligent or thought provoking they have to say as response, and they add a vacuous nothing, and zero argument ... why would they bother anyone thoughtful! :lol

Waiting for someone to come up with some intelligent argument against the information put out by government, I can't ... I sort of hope somebody can, but it ain't looking too good so far.

Seeming like there is no argument. :blink:

Most other responses from trolls (18?). But well over a thousand views to the thread, and plenty watching the supplied material, looking at the stats. I get that alot of people are pussies and don't like to say what everybody is thinking, for fear of the troll.

:htfu:

Trolls, like the true crazy. Pot calling kettle black. You lot are great for a laugh! Pmsl

Obviously not spread around on the corporate media, but looks like there's a crime minister in a bit of hot water, finally...

Busted lying to the senate inquiry, multiple. Interesting. Bring on the sovereign peoples bank!

Great effort from all those whom participated! . Thanks!!

Oh, and no thanks to the ignorant.

Something that might be useful for some of the ignorant type of folk out there, slight chance at least ... help people less interested in learning, yet whom seem to think they know Everything already, to comprehend that really they know relatively nothing, just like everybody else.

If I couldn't admit that I'm wrong some of the time, I would be screwed.

I do not mind being proven wrong, not at all. This is how learning can occur.

Do you Know or Understand that you are right? :unsure

People seem to think perhaps that I post only things I believe. Not right really. I tend to post things I don't (or don't want to) believe. I put it here because really I want someone to shoot it down with facts and logic. Because I couldn't shoot it down, because the contents seems to be facts and logic.

It would be great, for it not to be so .... however, nobody seems to be able to refute the things... I think I might be wrong, well I kind of hope I am :confused:

So if nobody has a go, well still it is there isn't it. From hundreds of silenced sources, the same thing basically, vs. a contradictory line that does not add up to science from a handful of global corp/gov vested interest "sources".

You be the judge.

• Like 1

This thread reminds me of late night TV game shows, there’s always an angle @ $1.55 per min....Call Now!!

It's a world centred around money first, that seems pretty sure.

People come... well, not first lol

*To me peolpe come first tho, just sayin'.

It's no different than a crazy person yelling nonsense in the streets. Best ignored as you move on with your life.

Well when you put it like that i once saw a phrase written on the back of one of those “Wicked “ backpackers vans and it read. “If you’re talking to God then you’re considered to be praying, but if God is talking to you then you’re considered to be insane�.

• Like 2

Well when you put it like that i once saw a phrase written on the back of one of those “Wicked “ backpackers vans and it read. “If you’re talking to God then you’re considered to be praying, but if God is talking to you then you’re considered to be insane�.

That's the smartest thing you have ever written.....I mean you can read. :lol

• 3 weeks later...

In the Senate yesterday, a few interesting things, besides this... it's long so won't share all of it here...

"As a servant to the people of Queensland and Australia, I ask: what's happening to our country? On COVID, due to the overseas deaths early last year, I was cooperative and supportive from the start. On 23 March 2020 and 8 April 2020, on single-day sittings in this Senate, we gave the government a blank cheque. But I added, on behalf of constituents, that we would hold the government accountable and we expected data and a plan. I mentioned the most successful nation was successful without crippling its economy because it did not cripple its economy. I mentioned ivermectin. Yet we never heard back—no data and no plan. Like people across Australia, I now have important questions.

People are feeling scared. Some are terrified, lost, hopeless, daunted and confused. People are feeling unsafe because of the vaccine side effects. People are feeling insecure because crucial, universal human needs are not being met—needs like security, health, reassurance, trust, confidence, support, leadership, honesty, competence, care, freedom, ease, calm and direction.

Where's the plan for managing the virus and our economy? There's clearly inconsistent behaviour across our states, and the national government has revealed no plan. Queensland, Victoria and WA have deepened fear and insecurity to win elections and to control people. Governments have abandoned the people and removed accountability. I asked the Chief Medical Officer, the Therapeutic Goods Administration and the head of the federal health department to confirm my list of strategies that should be part of a plan for managing the virus. Isolation is one. Testing, tracing and quarantining is another. Then there are restrictions, cures and prophylactics, vaccines, personal behaviour, and health and fitness. That's seven I've raised with them. They've agreed with all seven. But we only see three in use, and then only partially, with crude and limited impact on the virus and a huge economic and social cost. ..."

"...Now our taxes are being given to big pharma for unproven and risky vaccines. Let's consider some of those risks and facts. There have been deaths from the vaccine. Thousands of people overseas have died from it. There have been a wide variety of side effects from the vaccine, such as blood clots. The health minister, Mr Hunt, had cellulitis, reportedly a known vaccine side effect, and was hospitalised. The Chief Medical Officer, the Therapeutic Goods Administration and the head of the federal health department refuse to declare the vaccine as 100 per cent safe.

So my first question is: how did the vaccines get provisional approval? They said there were no alternative vaccines available. But wait—once the first was approved provisionally, the others faced an approved alternative. So how did the others get provisional approval? The vaccines fail to prevent transmission of the virus. The vaccines fail to stop someone getting the virus and getting sick. Intergenerational effects are not known at all. The vaccine's effect against mutations is still unknown. The dosage is unknown. Vaccine frequency, number and time between jabs are still all unknown. Are people going to be jabbed forever? The vaccine fails to remove restrictions on our lifestyle. The vaccine fails to open up international borders.

The vaccine makers all lack integrity. They have been fined billions of dollars—not hundreds of millions but billions of dollars—for misrepresenting their products. The health minister himself said, 'The world is engaged in the largest clinical vaccination trial.' I am not a lab rat. Australians should not be treated as lab rats. This is the first time in history that healthy people have been injected with something that could kill them—and yet, on ivermectin, this is the first time that sick people have been denied medicine that is safe and successful for COVID, as multiple overseas jurisdictions prove.

Let's move on to ivermectin. I took it successfully in 2014 for something else. Some 3.7 billion doses have been given over six decades. It is prescribed for many ailments. There's no risk. It's safe. It's cheap because it's off patent. It's affordable. It is being used successfully overseas to treat COVID en masse, regionally and nationally. There are 250 medical papers in support of ivermectin—proven successful with COVID. In times of emergency, when four vaccines are provisionally approved, and adults are vaccinated—and now kids, despite the early warnings, and now pregnant mothers, apparently—why isn't a proven, safe and affordable treatment like ivermectin provisionally approved? If no-one has made application, why didn't the government get off its hands and do it? The government has blood on its hands. ..."

"... My third question is: what are the connections between Big Pharma, Monash University, the Therapeutic Goods Administration, the Gates Foundation, Google and Facebook? Think about this. Google's parent company is Alphabet. It owns YouTube, which took down one of my videos on the topic. Google owns 12 per cent of Vaccitech, which created the AstraZeneca vaccine. Aren't these conflicts of interest? Another possible conflict of interest is surely Sequoia Capital, a venture fund known for making millions from early funding of Google, YouTube and Apple. Sequoia owns 10 per cent of Vaccitech. I have no financial or other ties with vaccine makers, ivermectin or drug companies. My interest is ensuring that we protect people's health and safety—our nation's health and safety. So what happened to basic freedoms? What is happening to our country?

Coercion seems widespread and primed for stronger, wider, more extensive coercion. Let's have a look at some of the types of coercion: letters from so-called authorities intimidating people; threats to doctors; threats to employees of withholding employment or livelihood—a basic means of survival; media intimidation from the legacy media; journalists labelling and misrepresenting people. It's no wonder that mainstream media is rapidly becoming the legacy media. There is also government funding of media companies on vaccine propaganda. But I do want to single out one journalist. Adam Creighton, in the Australian, has done a fabulous job of exposing and sharing the facts. ..."

"... The key question is: why is there no government action to approve ivermectin? I call on the government not to wait for an application for approval and to get on with the job of inquiring about, and investigating, ivermectin and approving it. Australians, I call on you to decide for yourselves. Compare ivermectin and the vaccine. Consider the actions of federal and state governments. What happened to basic freedoms? What happened to Australia? Are you willing to help us bring back Australia?."

More in the hansard:

https://www.openaustralia.org.au/sen...21-06-15.262.1

https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary...25d3/&sid=0000

• Like 1

• Administrators
Does anyone here know of anyone that has died from the BS covid and i know the answer is none .

Yes I do know someone who died from COVID-19. Now what do you have to say?

What was the cause of death? They label everything now. Was cause of death pneumonia?

Mate the coolaide legacy media people, and political party religions, or money inclined sectors trust absolutely on blind faith and outsource their "truths". They don't want to verify their "fact checkers" for fear of what they might find, or maybe they just don't understand the definition of science as opposed to magic tricks or money tree of deception.

There will always be the closed minded "true believers".

**I went to post the source material from Monday, giving all the source data which had accompanying official data links, and disscussion with a core inventor of mRNA technology in a round table discussion as a group with others studying the topic as well. But is has been "removed". Didn't see that coming Lol

Seems to be with a couple of the mRNA therapies, the major issue is with the delivery package (Lipid Nano Particles or LNP) which circulates in the bloodstream and then concentrates in the ovaries, in short order. Obviously this is not good and explains quite a few things. Like pregnant mothers being vaccinated then miscarrying at 28 weeks with a womb full of blood and babies head exploded in half. Doctor be like "Oh well vaccine is 'proven safe' so it must be a birth defect.... even though I've Never seen anything like this in my entire doctor/midwife career". So they just report it as a defect. There are multiple reports of this.... but lots of deaf ears and alot of people whom don't care to investigate or be fired.

Tragic really.

https://trialsitenews.com/should-you-get-vaccinated/

Does anyone here know of anyone that has died from the BS covid and i know the answer is none .

To say the answer is "none" is not right. It honestly isn't. There are solid reasons for this that I won't go into now. Also then insensitive, for someone whom has lost a loved one, or stupid to someone whos done some thorough investigation. Can you say the reason why your belief is that there are "no covid deaths"?. I might concede there have been alot fewer than legacy or big "reporting" and "statistic interpretation" tell us. Also that the "same strain" can be shown in other places earlier in 2019. GoF research is definitely a thing, anyway.

On the bright side there now seems to be extreme views from Both "sides" present. This is good and thank you for posting what you think.

Sorry man, but although there is certainly alot of "BS" spread broadly about alot of things, and manipulated or mistaken statistics... COVID is absolutely a thing mate, and it does kill people.

Comparing and investigating material has demonstrated this for me without question really.

Maybe try asking different questions, or watching what the people that might disagree with you actually say they think. This taught me alot.

People whom don't think much don't say alot though either, they just parrot what someone else said. On blind faith. Point at pre prepared "fact checker" type material. Good well constructed propa ... Oh never mind lol

I'm here asking questions, and thankful that some at least are giving insight. I learned and followed down another source of deception today now thanks to this thread. It does take time and effort though to go more than a level or two of cross verification. When things don't stack up upon proper multi modal investigation, they don't stack up. When someone says "Trust me, my 'evidence' stacks up" and they have vested interest, I suppose some might have blind faith.... but nahhh thanks take a walk. I'll take a bit of time and effort and check up and look at records for myself thanks.

Anyway, I find it bizarre, the blind faith of this crazy new 'religion'. Most people are reasonable and agree when asked, but won't say anything for fear of the flash mob of scary ridicule and abuse from a sect of radical keyboard 'activists' or 'actors'. The reasonable people need to speak up more in their communities, instead of accepting coercion, bullying, anti-logic, and fear... and not let the crazy idiots stop them from saying what they think is right or just.

Grow a set, so to speak in the figurative and non specific sense. ;)

Anyway it's great these days. Comedy is back! Lol ... myself and millions of other bigots get news and comedy from a wide multitude of sources these days, but none that are really corpate supported.

Lighten up and enjoy!! :D

Edited by razorsedge