Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinballs in unexpected sites

I was at the shopping centre one time and spied this mint Chicago Cubs pinball in a Kitten D'Amore store as I was walking passed. I went in and said to the staff "Hi, this is going to sound random but does the pinball machine work and is it okay with you if I play it?" They were more than happy for me too and even put some credits on it for me. Stayed there for about an hour playing it and chatting to the staff about pinball stuff. Would have looked a bit weird to the customers who wandered in as well as I just came from work and was dressed in hi vis with my cargo work pants on and big steel cap boots, heh.😂

c340eebe9de7e10a9a5c717504c59ed9.thumb.jpg.c2c51c440ea90b963ecb68f40c7ee06d.jpg

24027adbb7e5323dcd28f02a7f434b11.thumb.jpg.f79746c7f259d181b9c4348d683d247e.jpg

• Like 1

I was at the shopping centre one time and spied this mint Chicago Cubs pinball in a Kitten D'Amore store as I was walking passed. I went in and said to the staff "Hi, this is going to sound random but does the pinball machine work and is it okay with you if I play it?" They were more than happy for me too and even put some credits on it for me. Stayed there for about an hour playing it and chatting to the staff about pinball stuff. Would have looked a bit weird to the customers who wandered in as well as I just came from work and was dressed in hi vis with my cargo work pants on and big steel cap boots, heh.😂

Did you happen to buy anything there mate 😂

Was at an aged care facility and found a stern pinball in the activity room. Was totally blown away and not expecting to find a pinball.

where else have people found the odd pinball sited where you'd not expect to see one?

if it was past Geelong they called me i really didnt want to sell them one, as warranty and repairs would be an issue 2 hours away from us, i heard they bought an Elvis From Lou, thank god I say.

Was at an aged care facility and found a stern pinball in the activity room. Was totally blown away and not expecting to find a pinball.

where else have people found the odd pinball sited where you'd not expect to see one?

yep that was me , i sold them a elvis , nice people to deal with had a laugh when she asked what pinballs i had for sale

and i mentioned the walking dead without thinking lol

• Like 2