Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Official AA Conspiracy Theory Thread

How much of this is truth and how much is conspiracy? I ask you because it sounds fairly convincing, except you missed the event of 1788. I find it hard to believe it all and that’s the basis of a good conspiracy.

Well the explaination I saw regarding this whole 26th January story went on to say the 26th had nothing to do with 1788 on account the ships had landed much earlier in January and nothing he saw of consiquence happened on the 26th.

I was taught in school, Jan 26th 1788 was the day like I'm sure many of you were as well. That would indicate my teacher was under that asumption as well.

Seems to be true on account of not celibrating the 26th of January till 1949 but you are right, the day may have been selected purposefully. I guess that is when old grandparents come in handy so you can ask them directly what was the feeling of the days significance in say 1950?.

Was it an invasion they started celibrating or was it becoming an independent nation that cut off the mother countries hold to some degree?

From 1st Fleet wiki......

From England, the Fleet sailed southwest to Rio de Janeiro, then east to Cape Town and via the Great Southern Ocean to Botany Bay (Australia), arriving over the period of 18-20 January 1788, taking 250 to 252 days from departure to final arrival. During the period 25-26 January 1788 the fleet moved from Botany Bay to present-day Sydney.

• Like 1

On the lighter side these gits take the piss out of the woke stupidity ... Lol

"We thought about writing Actual jokes for this episode ... "

But obviously they decided that really the woke cult ure was a big enough joke to stand on its own Pmsl :laugh:

Interesting read from Time Magazine, for want of a better word...

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

"In a way, Trump was right.

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans. The pact was formalized in a terse, little-noticed joint statement of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and AFL-CIO published on Election Day. Both sides would come to see it as a sort of implicit bargain–inspired by the summer’s massive, sometimes destructive racial-justice protests–in which the forces of labor came together with the forces of capital to keep the peace and oppose Trump’s assault on democracy.

The handshake between business and labor was just one component of a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election–an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted. For more than a year, a loosely organized coalition of operatives scrambled to shore up America’s institutions as they came under simultaneous attack from a remorseless pandemic and an autocratically inclined President. Though much of this activity took place on the left, it was separate from the Biden campaign and crossed ideological lines, with crucial contributions by nonpartisan and conservative actors. The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory. It was an election so calamitous that no result could be discerned at all, a failure of the central act of democratic self-governance that has been a hallmark of America since its founding."

Gotta love the use of the word "actors" lol

Whom decided which way things would be influenced? ... hang on a sec, uncorrupted? (they made up a new word lol) ... how is the described behavior of this "group" not an assault on democracy? :unsure

Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears. They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction. After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result.

Yes I saw that story. Interesting a magazine with normally leftist views would take time out so close to the election to gloat. It pretty much goes through every process exactly how they "saved democracy".

Maybe they meant "saved" their plan from being spoiled by democracy ... ?

A 29 billion dollar free trade port built, owned and operated by the Chinese planned to be constructed in Daru PNG. 29 billion dollars is 3 times PNG's gross domestic product. Chinese owned and operated for a not yet announced number of years.

Don't know what to make of that. Port could become a massive military port I suppose. Not like PNG would be in any position to object. God knows.

I don't think it will help Australia's trade position somehow.

I certainly wouldn't want to be a fish in the Coral or Arafura Seas. Looks like Daru is the closest part of another country to Australia about 150-200kms off the tip of Queensland

Interesting

Wont be long before under water submarine drones rock up to every port in Australia armed with a nuke in it. Then China say's sign here or else & welcome to "New China" passport please!

• Like 3

Then there's how they do the medical transplant economy there. Fow lung gong and weegers encarcerated in re-education camps seem to be the source for their organ transplant economy. Makes them boatloads of money aparently (people as a resource).

Did anyone notice the little island that was, is now finally a part of chyna since very recently? . Not reported in general though, of course. Too much covid nonsense to be worried about.

It looks pretty much like they ARE globalisation.... but from the seems of it this is what the world wants or is happy to accept.

Perhaps it is just because people don't care enough to decypher what is happening, even though the evidence is all around, right before our eyes?. That's where I guess maybe some people just want it to happen ... ? :unsure

• Like 1

It's coming don't you worry, You'll notice that China only hassles NON Nuclear countries, amazingly we are one of those soft targets. After covid has decimated all western allies we are fodder for the taking. It's only a matter of time as China always plays the slow game, they wait.

It's coming don't you worry, You'll notice that China only hassles NON Nuclear countries, amazingly we are one of those soft targets. After covid has decimated all western allies we are fodder for the taking. It's only a matter of time.

why would they bother? the Australian federal government has been willing to sell Australia to the Chinese for decades

• Like 4

why would they bother? the Australian federal government has been willing to sell Australia to the Chinese for decades

Because Pete, Unlike polluted China we have EVRYTHING they could ever want, SPACE, CLEAN AIR. FRESH SPARKLING WATER, FRESH FOOD, URANIUM, IRON, MINERALS, SEAFOOD, COAL, BABY FOOD & TOILET PAPER. We have the lot, so why buy it if you can just take ownership of it.

• Like 4

This goes back a ways, to near the begining. I had only heard the "official" version of this story til I heard the first hand account.

From about 17min, the point where Foster has a bit of a brain snap, or at least seems visibly concerned at the revelation... some mismatch in the worlds ethics.

This goes back a ways, to near the begining. I had only heard the "official" version of this story til I heard the first hand account.

From about 17min, the point where Foster has a bit of a brain snap, or at least seems visibly concerned at the revelation... some mismatch in the worlds ethics.

Brian snap....I can't understand a freaken word he's saying....Who is this clown an Irish union rep.....:unsure Needs sub-titles....:blink:

• Like 1

Brian snap....I can't understand a freaken word he's saying....Who is this clown an Irish union rep.....:unsure Needs sub-titles....:blink:

Agreed, I too found the Scottish accent tough to decypher at a few places... :unsure

But, this is nothing like the story that was mis-quoted and mis-represented by the MS media hit-pieces that I had pass before me prior to bypassing the skewed commentary and going to the actual source.

Authoritarian government ??

Did you miss the quoted nationality of "Scottish" stated clearly a dozen times in the video? ... or didn't actually watch/listen to the body content?

Foster is the Brit interviewer too by the way... not the subject. That look, when someone realises how profoundly they've been sucked in, when reality slaps someone in the face hard enough that they snap out of their oblivious slumber lol

The interview seems to mark a point in time where Triggernometry has a turning point, where the mainstream bigotry is realised, and they face some highlighted realities.

Seems to be true on account of not celibrating the 26th of January till 1949 but you are right, the day may have been selected purposefully. I guess that is when old grandparents come in handy so you can ask them directly what was the feeling of the days significance in say 1950?.

Was it an invasion they started celibrating or was it becoming an independent nation that cut off the mother countries hold to some degree?

https://www.australiaday.org.au/about/history/

You don't have to go far to find information on this and the disinformation regarding Australia day.

The Australian Natives' Association in Victoria began a campaign to have 26 January celebrated throughout Australia as Australia Day on a Monday, making a long weekend. The Victorian government agreed with the proposal in 1931, the other states and territories following by 1935.

Check a bit deeper for the reality instead of just propogating the new age "rewritten history". :rolleyes

Not much different than deleting the bit about neighbours and kids beating jews, as how that thing kicked off. Problem is there are now too many "edited versions" of history for people to pick and choose whatever matches their "accepted narrative".

Then some fanciful misrepresentation gets held about as if it's somehow "fact" by some kinds of people.

That was one of the first links I had pop up as well. Unfortunately it takes a little more effort these days than to only consider the first thing that pops up.

Too often the most "popular" or first result is, for "controvercial" topics, little more than propoganda...

• Like 1

Australia Day

Nationally, Australia Day was originally celebrated on 30 July 1915.[32]

Recorded celebrations of the 26 January date back to 1808 in Australia, and in 1818, Governor Lachlan Macquarie held the first official celebration of Australia Day.[33] 26 January was chosen because it is the day of the establishment of the first British settlement at Port Jackson by Captain Arthur Phillip in 1788.[34] It was made a public holiday in New South Wales in 1836, and Victoria adopted the day as a public holiday in 1931. The 26 January commenced to be recognised by all states and territories as Australia Day in 1946.

• Like 1

The Australian Natives' Association in Victoria began a campaign to have 26 January celebrated throughout Australia as Australia Day on a Monday, making a long weekend. The Victorian government agreed with the proposal in 1931, the other states and territories following by 1935.

that does not make it any better

the ANA were kinda white supremacists'

Australian Natives' Association - Wikipedia

• Like 1

I never said it made it better that was from the site directly. I'm now ignoring Autosteve who seems to say disinformation then when faced with a correction actually does some research and counters himself, and it's mind-boggling.

I never said it made it better that was from the site directly. I'm now ignoring Autosteve who seems to say disinformation then when faced with a correction actually does some research and counters himself, and it's mind-boggling.

Last statement on that last post I posted.......(The 26 January commenced to be recognised by all states and territories as Australia Day in 1946). What happened in 1946. Read back a couple of posts.

I originally posted about this because I have no idea now. I was taught 26th Jan in school but never why and from what year. As you are seeing, 3 net sites and 3 different answers. See how easy the truth can be stretched if you believe only from one source on the internet?. I could of just kept "selecting" sites that agreed with one opinion but that doesn't satisfy my curiousity to what is the real answer. I wish others weren't so gulable to "believe" what they are told, what they are shown, what they read and never ask a question.

Edited by Autosteve
  • Like 1