Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Can vending machine

Thought I would put it out there since I missed out on two units offered recently.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/trading-forum/for-sale/for-sale-general/2145957-working-vending-machines-for-sale-550-for-both

Looking for a can dispensing machine.(similar to the full size unit in thread above)

Requirements to handle cans of soft drink/beer.

Have selector buttons on the front to select

Refrigeration side working as expected

Coin/money collector not necessary but if anything was there it would be set to 20c or 50c only.

Some artwork on the front of the cabinet (does not need to be coke etc)

Mainly for garage to store cans cold during summer.

• 4 weeks later...

I have one here in my shed & there is a dark side to having one.

They are very bad at cooling in a hot metal shed also they burn around 0.13 cents per hour so, 0.13 cent x 24 hours x 7 days x 52 weeks = $1135.65 in power use, this excludes the cost of Beer to fill it too by the way.

Then your mates crack the shits when you expect them to cough up, they have no consideration for the expense spent to have a cold one on demand. It does have it's problems trust me... I'd sell you mine but as it was a gift from a friend, So I'm stuck with it.

DSC_3258.thumb.JPG.e6e636f272d186c6697ba0ec828ac6c7.JPG

• Like 1

Gemini2544

Thanks for the feedback.

Mine will sit in an under house garage so temperature wise it is fairly stable.

I have a fridge there at the moment so thinking the costs are about the same or less because you don't lose the whole fridge when getting a drink out.

This way I also have some money coming in (50c or $1 per can) where the fridge is emptied out without any money on the fridge.

Will have to have a look at facebook markets as well.

• Like 1

As dave suggested, just find a mechanical $1 machine. They're literally a bar fridge and don't require much power. Easy to work on and will take 375ml cans. Should be able to pick one up for a couple hundred dollars. I still run a few of them on site but set at $2 a vend

• 4 months later...