Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

My bet to a workmate over the future of cars

danny_galaga

6 hours ago, danny_galaga said:

?

Dude, did you really just troll me from behind a ban wall, on a different site even?...That is literally most pathetic thing I have ever seen. I wouldn't even have bothered to mention it but WOW that is just incredibly sad...And even after I apologized to you.

Edited by CandyLand

21 minutes ago, CandyLand said:

Dude, did you really just troll me from behind a ban wall, on a different site even?...That is literally most pathetic thing I have ever seen. I wouldn't even have bothered to mention it but WOW that is just incredibly sad...I actually feel bad for you man, spam on.

Take a screenshot and lets have a look.

Yes it is, And a little lame, Shame on you Danny, I revoke my apologies...You can just live within your own head and go on thinking Jennifer is two people all you want,  Sucks to be you, I guess.

Edited by CandyLand

• Administrators
5 hours ago, CandyLand said:

Dude, did you really just troll me from behind a ban wall, on a different site even?...That is literally most pathetic thing I have ever seen. I wouldn't even have bothered to mention it but WOW that is just incredibly sad...And even after I apologized to you.

I thought you were unable to see that forum, at least that is what you posted earlier in this thread?

• Like 1

I cant just be linked, But If I use a VPN. Alternate browser, Or my sisters computer aparently I can, Technically, supose I could even just re-register under a different name altogether with a different Email too, It isn't that important however, aparently they, quit building machines over there anyway, and are just sitting around doing nothing...Seems a shame, the new crowd, That was a nice site at one time.

Edited by CandyLand

1 hour ago, danny_galaga said:

Hell has frozen over. This from News corp 😄

I take little interest in what motor writers recommend.

Hell I remember Wheels giving car of the year to the Holden Camira first generation and that thing was a bucket of shit.

The Camira did get better but that first model, the only one they gave the award to was just rubbish.

Motor writers should go back 3 years later or actually test 3 year old cars because everything works well when it's brand new, 3 and 5 years later is when you see what you've got.

1 hour ago, CandyLand said:

I went downtown today and got a pic of your new future.

No we need to see why the whole of Europe failed and is going that way right now and see for ourselves if our 25 million can make it work in a country the size of the US.

Truth be known our governments like to sit in power and spend nothing on major infrastructure. Ow they will talk about it and launch inquires because there's lots of pats on the back and fine restaurant meals for all the political hangers oners not to mention the media like that as well but sadly, only who pays the taxes changes here. 

• Like 1

Steve, Europe is in dire straights with energy because they relied so heavily on Russian gas. You do know about the war right?

This is surprising news. I really thought this company was just virtual. A scam. But looks like they are actually making things now!

https://www.drive.com.au/news/lordstown-electric-pick-up-deliveries-begin-in-the-us/

6 hours ago, Autosteve said:

Hell I remember Wheels giving car of the year to the Holden Camira first generation and that thing was a bucket of shit.

The Camira did get better but that first model, the only one they gave the award to was just rubbish.

Sorry Steve I need to correct you there....

All Camira's were shit,....... actually they were worse than shit.

Saying that the family 2 engine was not too bad and was made from1980 all the way up to 2016, its just the body they stuck them in was a absolute turd and the later twin cam variant is a better motor than the single.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, prktkljokr said:

Sorry Steve I need to correct you there....

All Camira's were shit,....... actually they were worse than shit.

Saying that the family 2 engine was not too bad and was made from1980 all the way up to 2016, its just the body they stuck them in was a absolute turd and the later twin cam variant is a better motor than the single.

Hmm yes but the biggest reason they were shit was the motor

The later models had improvements in the motor which made a big difference.

The Family 2 motor would be one of the most diversely used motors in many different manufacturers, and was a big reason why Holden's bought Daewoo, because Daewoo bought so many and Holden's weren't quite ready to close the plant when Daewoo got in trouble.

5 hours ago, danny_galaga said:

Europe is in dire straights with energy because they relied so heavily on Russian gas

And wind and solar. A slight shift in the weather patterns and they quickly realized they couldn't rely on any of them and the war just finished off there dream. I seem to remember Donald Trump telling the German leader it was a stupid move being energy dependent on Russia.

I think Germans also started seeing this happen as they are 10 years ahead of Australia using rooftop solar.....

https://www.google.com/search?source=univ&tbm=isch&q=german+roof+top+solar+fires&fir=ULDyLygASQbCmM%2Cd0WYmXoy8oBmbM%2C_%3BsUGi42SLoevXwM%2C7EO5DPByLKKInM%2C_%3Bw0p_ixRJLsqHQM%2C4j3BTx-czsLzLM%2C_%3Brnen2k1WUyQW3M%2CL1sx7xqXUodXpM%2C_%3BCt7ThBt9VuiVzM%2CCwB781Y2RqFhZM%2C_%3BT6RvR-Ldacaq-M%2Cv6wXIBGFb1XXXM%2C_%3BTYUFRmgNcGFRrM%2Cf0k7F3sRj2qxJM%2C_%3BngqAH3IEbwwCHM%2CpEzFE9jgfTnFhM%2C_%3BGG0x4FXxksPvvM%2CQX8mwu1eeTfy1M%2C_%3BOek-Q0c02AaZmM%2CsANN1jUQIz7q-M%2C_&usg=AI4_-kQbd99hNPZPQ8dPK0YKKLpvifTuMQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjD4vyK6dr7AhVRfd4KHSgBBf8QjJkEegQILBAC&biw=1024&bih=666&dpr=1.25

You know that big battery idea...

Fire-at-Victorian-Big-Battery-1536x1155.

Tesla Megapack on fire at Victorian Big Battery, Australia.

Image: Fire Rescue Victoria

I wasn't pointing out EV disaster LOOK, LOOK, BAD as we have all seen disaster and accidents in our lifetime...I was more curious at the scope of size, and what kind of fire is that, It seems more intense in comparison, more like a carbide fire or something, and really difficult to extinguish, a simple oxygen depleted back drafting type approach doesn't really seem it would phase the first one with much success.

2 hours ago, danny_galaga said:

On a lighter note, all of us here love all things octane. This morning I added an extra 100 hp to my car 😃

IMG_20221203_082717_HDR.jpg

Looks aircraft ish, just get the ozone depleting emissions closer to the atmosphere hey 🤣

Looks to be stuffed in the back of a Honda Jazz, so a vast improvement 😁

Edited by prktkljokr
Noticed it was a Jazz
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, CandyLand said:

I wasn't pointing out EV disaster LOOK, LOOK, BAD as we have all seen disaster and accidents in our lifetime...I was more curious at the scope of size, and what kind of fire is that, It seems more intense in comparison, more like a carbide fire or something, and really difficult to extinguish, a simple oxygen depleted back drafting type approach doesn't really seem it would phase the first one with much success.

I think each module you are looking at there is shipping container sized or there aboutd

22 minutes ago, prktkljokr said:

Looks aircraft ish, just get the ozone depleting emissions closer to the atmosphere hey 🤣

Looks to be stuffed in the back of a Honda Jazz, so a vast improvement 😁

Yes, well spotted. It's a Rotax 912. 

Dont dis the Jazz, great little car. A veritable mini van because the seats lay down so flat (seat base actually moves down when you fold em). Andbthevdoors open almost 90 degrees I knew it was the car for me when I read (maybe here) that someone was transporting pinball machines in one. I've transported my upright arcade cab in it a couple of times now 🙂

Edited by danny_galaga
  • Like 1