Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLVI - Game 10 ~ The Amazing Adventures of Mr. F. Lea (closes 24-Jan)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

redelf 56380

I'll come back to this game tomorrow and try to put up a real score.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2189079}[/ATTACH]

This looks pretty real to me already ... :cool:

Nice score!

I suffer, and now it's your turn...

The theme music for the Dog Hollow stage is "Why Do Fools Fall In Love"... but has anyone else noticed that the melody gets displaced after about 45 seconds?

Seems I have mild music OCD. I have a really hard time maintaining focus on this level.... "tell me why?"

You're welcome.

• Like 2

So I'm sitting at a bar, having set up for work, and I have some time up my sleeve.

With laptop in front of me, but a 10% beer later, I seem to have lost all co-ordination!

But I keep trying in the final stretch... good luck everyone!

• Like 2

redelf 78570

elf_78570.png.7adb9c6ab26dff3a466517f42da8942e.png

Couldn't get out of the 70's, Had 3 games that went into the 70's most in level 6 with only 1 life lost. Would die on the easiest board "frogger" and then would go to the tails and screw up.

Interesting game in the sense that you use joy and button for 2 levels and then only joy or button for the other 2 levels.

• Like 5

Hi all you tiny fleas. Gee there is so much room here ... :lol Anyways, this game is now closed. This was the very last game of MGLXLVI, and what a small gem this one was!

The final scoreboard will be posted shortly.

• Like 1

I suffer, and now it's your turn...

The theme music for the Dog Hollow stage is "Why Do Fools Fall In Love"... but has anyone else noticed that the melody gets displaced after about 45 seconds?

Seems I have mild music OCD. I have a really hard time maintaining focus on this level.... "tell me why?"

You're welcome.

LOL ... :lol

Day 17 of 17.

Final Results ...

BnXpjl8.png

When I made the draw for this tournament, I had no idea what this game was about. It looks like almost everybody else was in the same boat. It was Frogger, Donkey Kong, Jungle King and Moon Patrol all in one, however you are a tiny flea that can be easily squished or fall to your doom. The marketing campaign was a comic, and the game play proved to be the same. 30K+ is a good result on this tiny title, where RMacauley, Salim Farhat, Terencew, Blackflag82, Charlie Milne, Creech, Pessimeister, CrazyKongFan, Ivanstorm1973, RichyS, Foot and Evan04 all achieved the feat from 3rd place to 14th place respectively. Redelf scored a super effort on the last day, with 78,570 points for 2nd place. He just missed out on 1st place by 390 points!

Congratulations to Martin Patra for winning Game 10, with a top score of 78,960 points. He played this game often and improved his score to win his first ever MGL game. Flea hats off to the man from the Czech Republic. Well played!

DpJqGWg.png

Game 10 was the last game to be played in MGLXLVI. This game was very “different� in more ways than one, that’s for sure!

The MGL Presentation is about to commence ...

a8uxL8P.png

:)

• Like 3