Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLVI - Game 9 ~ Rygar (closes 24-Jan)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought it was time I had a go and post a score for this title now Bagman is finished. Well 2hrs and I’m sucking, didn’t want to post anything short of 200k but not even getting close, can’t seem to get any kind on rhythm and keep dying a lot on rd1.

30858FFD-E91E-40F4-8B8D-C7C2AC0114E0.jpeg.14dee8c8e96f1652066a026102c99199.jpeg

• Like 1

got a big bonus, but not sure what I did to get it. :unsure

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2188127}[/ATTACH]

Was it 70K? You get 70K bonus after collecting a certain amount of gold stars (without dying). Not sure how many you need, never added it up ;)

• Like 1

Was it 70K? You get 70K bonus after collecting a certain amount of gold stars (without dying). Not sure how many you need, never added it up ;)

Thanks CKF, it was about 70k so I reckon that’s it cheers :023:

Seems the key is not dying, should be simple :lol

thought it was time I had a go and post a score for this title now Bagman is finished. Well 2hrs and I’m sucking, didn’t want to post anything short of 200k but not even getting close, can’t seem to get any kind on rhythm and keep dying a lot on rd1.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t30858FFD-E91E-40F4-8B8D-C7C2AC0114E0.jpeg Views:\t15 Size:\t74.2 KB ID:\t2188105","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2188105","data-size":"medium"}[/ATTACH]

If you would like to see how Geoffrey (from Brisbane) played this game, here you go. It should give you a good idea of how to play this game ... 4,430,480. His score will be added to the next update.

• Like 2

The magic number is 7 in case you were wondering @ strategywiki.org

interestingly they say dying does not interrupt the count, but I tend to agree with you and think they are wrong, will need to confirm via my game play tonight.

If you would like to see how Geoffrey (from Brisbane) played this game, here you go. It should give you a good idea of how to play this game ... 4,430,480. His score will be added to the next update.

So I'm all over this now like stink on a monkey.

essentially I just do what I was doing before and don't suck at it :081:

seriously though lots to practice to get some juicy bonus points thanks for sharing Paul.

• Like 1

So I'm all over this now like stink on a monkey.

essentially I just do what I was doing before and don't suck at it :081:

seriously though lots to practice to get some juicy bonus points thanks for sharing Paul.

LOL. You can thank Geoffrey for making the video. He plays really well, on the arcade machine too.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2188243}[/ATTACH]

Your first 100,000 points. Now get another one ... :rolleyes​​​​​​​

• Like 1

Thanks but I have no idea how I got the big bonus. I read here it's collecting seven stars but I'm hitting all the stone monuments and I can't see a rhyme or reason as to what is revealed. Unfortunately I only really am allowed Monday nights nowadays because my balls have been removed (yep, shacked up).

Incidentally, on my old version of mame I got this weird glitch and then all the high scores were wiped � I would have thought it would be a MAME hi score file so I'm.quite puzzled. Lucky I took a picture I guess! IMG_20210118_220325.thumb.jpg.e4b7569dea6642006f88262eea7d1e5f.jpg

• Like 1

LOL. You can thank Geoffrey for making the video. He plays really well, on the arcade machine too.

Yes good video, good quality, was going to ask Geoffrey what his set up is, camera, software etc. I need to get something going for TG submissions and it looked the business.

@Geoffrey??? Or is he over at TG?

oh yes and great gaming goes without say it,

Wait! I said it!

I said it!

Oh! I've said it again! And there again...that's three it’s

• Like 1

Yes good video, good quality, was going to ask Geoffrey what his set up is, camera, software etc. I need to get something going for TG submissions and it looked the business.

@Geoffrey??? Or is he over at TG?

oh yes and great gaming goes without say it,

Wait! I said it!

I said it!

Oh! I've said it again! And there again...that's three it’s

LOL. Geoffrey posted his score at Twin Galaxies, but he is also here at AA as @gsuttor. Check out the introduction forum ... https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/g...st#post2176686

Edited by OOO
  • Like 1

239,480pts

That was quick

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2188311}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"rygar239480pts.zip","data-attachmentid":2188312}[/ATTACH]

Quick and good improvement. Rygar is in the building ... :lol

LOL. Don't worry, Rygar mocks everyone ... :realmad:

• Like 2