Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hello to all!!

The new year has come, so I decided as a new years resolution to connect more with others.

I am new to this forum stuff, but I am willing to give it my all as I love pinball and arcade machines and hope that everyone here has the same passion.

My passion has always been arcade machines from the 80's and have a couple which I love and they will never leave my side.

But the bug bit and now I am continuing my addiction with pinball machines.

I have 3 pinballs and can't see where this is going. But will enjoy it while it lasts!!

I don't know if this is a good thing or bad, but at the moment I'm very content with my decision's.

I really hope that I can assist others on the site and hopefully have a long connection with AA.

Looking forward to getting into it.

• Like 3

Hello thejudge

I started with a LAI 1980 cocktail machine over 15 years ago.

I then grabbed a standup LAI cabinet a couple years later.

I was contempt with having them and have loved using them since.

I then decided that a pinball machine would look good next to the other machines so I got hold of a Sten Austin Powers.

I then thought that I remember the older machines and loved the way they sounded, so I then got a Gottlieb Snow Queen from 1970 which I am wrapt with.

Loving history and nostalgia I decided that you need a pinball from each decade if you love these machines so I got hold of a 1959 wood rail Williams Tic Tac Toe.

I am hoping that my bank account can keep up but I am hoping to add to the collection at some stage.

I am loving these machines and hope to find out more about them and caring for them on AA from the people who would know and appreciate there personal value.

• Like 3

Pinarc, glad to see someone who also appreciates the history side as well. I started with a Gottlieb Aquarius (ex Sydney Luna Park) and ended up with 10, my oldest being a 1964 Riverboat and most modern a Flash and Nugent. This is a great forum with some wonderful people on it. Mark

Thanks for saying hello.

Love the Austin connection.

I wish I knew where my machines had come from, you are lucky to have the Aquarius machine and adding that part of its history makes it even more of a special machine.

Looking forward to asking a few questions and giving some answers hopefully.