IGNORED

Led Zeppelin next Stern

Replay

Been watching the dead flip stream today it looks kind of fun to play. Rules seem to be interesting. I don’t think I’d own one but I’d definitely jam out to one at someone’s place and then want to buy one � :laugh:

When the top 1/3 of the playfield is AC/DC, then it should shoot fine.

I refuse to even watch streams.

• Like 2

Now that you say it!! Yes AC/DC all night long

Was obvious as dogs balls.

Same exact left and right loop, top kickout hole, ramp shots, TNT and ROCK targets, bumpers etc.

just add a 3rd flipper to nowhere and a shooter lane to nowhere. So with the nowhere shots, I assume it’s all multiplier shots just like Star Wars.

Cnt should retire 10 games ago.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
Every LE will always sell out, even the ordinary ones.

Wwe didn't sell all the le's to my knowledge, I think aerosmith took a while but did in the end. Generally le games not looked upon favourably take a while, lz surprisingly sold quite quickly. I think I should have made it clearer I guess.

Wwe didn't sell all the le's to my knowledge, I think aerosmith took a while but did in the end. Generally le games not looked upon favourably take a while, lz surprisingly sold quite quickly. I think I should have made it clearer I guess.

Yeah think things have changed quite a bit with the hobby since WWE. Considering you pay $1k plus for a topper these days, demand is higher than ever and Stern knows it.

• Like 1

Yeah think things have changed quite a bit with the hobby since WWE. Considering you pay $1k plus for a topper these days, demand is higher than ever and Stern knows it.

So true. I'm seeing some toppers listed for $2500, wow you used be able to get a whole pin for that money 😂

• Like 1

So true. I'm seeing some toppers listed for $2500, wow you used be able to get a whole pin for that money 😂

You can still get machines for this but they never made LE versions of these old beauties...

I consider some of these priced machines as LE's anyway.....

Like my Bally Lost World is an LE....

Lucky to Exist:lol:lol:lol

But I must admit.....I'm really glad it and many others Still Exist....:cool::cool::cool:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Bloody Hell John after 10 plus NIB pins you still need to watch a clip on how to get a stern out of the box :lol:lol and your educating our world leaders of the future :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
AMD Facebook.....

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2201924}[/ATTACH]

Well done again AMD, impressive site any new title pin lined up checked and ready to go :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

My LZ Premium arrived yesterday and I must say it is brilliant out of the box. Still working things out but it is enormous fun.

Very happy and AMD did its usual excellent job in checking it out before sending to me

1933872114_lzpic.thumb.jpg.d3787faf32b7b78361b0b66f47312f5c.jpg

• Like 9

• 3 months later...

Soooo….had one of the Premiums on hire - thanks @Pinlinds- for last few weeks and before I go on know that I’m a solid Led Zepp fan boy.

Note: playing it on newest code released late July.

Interesting game, the art is no GnR but is very respectful of the band and I actually like it - Premium version.

10 great songs, all with differing shot options that rotate thru the song.

Tour mode is the one to build thru, as you hit mode 3 and 4 it really starts blowing the score up. Good to get a tour started before a multi-ball, so you can then complete shot tasks needed to activate Tour MB

Yet to get to Top of Charts - complete all 10 Songs in base mode.

Very Multiball heavy, there are times you exit one and go straight into another.

Overall, I like it and would happily own one. As I said luv the tunes, never tire of them.

It’s not a game for everyone, I like the open lower play field and it has a great flow when you’re hitting all the shots. After 3 weeks I have a few modes I have not achieved or mastered, so has longevity for a player of my standard.

Have had the glass off a few times for some small issues. Shooter lane playfield gate dislodged and needed attention. Managed to lodge the ball in a small gap between left ramp and return cage. Last one was the magic spinner not returning to upright position…needed the wire squeezed to free it up after being smashed so much.

Hope that helps anyone considering a LZ

Cheers 🍻 Tez

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 17/08/2021 at 3:13 PM, SwedishTaxi said:

Have had the glass off a few times for some small issues. Shooter lane playfield gate dislodged and needed attention. Managed to lodge the ball in a small gap between left ramp and return cage. Last one was the magic spinner not returning to upright position…needed the wire squeezed to free it up after being smashed so much.

Hope that helps anyone considering a LZ

Cheers 🍻 Tez

Hey Tez did you have issues with the ball flying off the end of the right ramp return wireform? If I hit that shot too fast the ball comes off the end and into the drain. 

On 14/09/2021 at 4:08 PM, nich2pat said:

Hey Tez did you have issues with the ball flying off the end of the right ramp return wireform? If I hit that shot too fast the ball comes off the end and into the drain. 

Yeah that happened a few times, there’s a few different bounces going on at times that you put off to that magnet 🧲, like the one that lifts the ball onto the cross field wire form too.

I asked Lindsey to pass on the other ones, like left ramp that somehow jumps out of wire form under the zeppelin.

The shooter gate is awful too!

Have you cracked the 10 Song game yet?

On 15/09/2021 at 7:31 PM, SwedishTaxi said:

The shooter gate is awful too!

Have you cracked the 10 Song game yet?

The shooter gate fell off a few plays in. Ive just left it off... something for @Pinlinds to have a look at.

I have managed to crack 10 songs mate. Got all 10 songs up to platinum and then started playfield multiplier at 5.5x and hit the upper saucer for a 6 billion platinum record bonus to begin wizard mode.
2060849095_ScreenShot2021-09-21at4_59_47pm.thumb.png.e12de021b76eaae4cc18412b949b0fc1.png

I also had a 53x playfield multiplier going and got over 6 billion icarus master and 2.6 billion tour multiball.

• Like 1