IGNORED

Led Zeppelin next Stern

Replay

Nothing about this release really grabs me, and only 10 songs seems a bit cheap. People knew they would get great flow, but this just looks really plain. Regarding the artwork, the LE looks terrible..that blue! The Premium kind of looks ok and would be my pick.

I had a feeling Steve Richie was gonna stuff it! LE artwork is..... not sure what that is! No comparison to GnR LE and I think for roughly the same dollars yeah? Giving it a miss. Unfortunately, it’s my favourite band!!!! 😭😭😭😭

They definitely have Lucifer flying all over the playfield!!! �

But as usual, don’t judge too soon on appearance but let’s see more gameplay and have to play one myself to see what I really think.

No comparison to GnR LE on appearance but I reckon GnR gameplay might be average... LZ could play good??

jesus christ, for a non zep fan those cabinet's are jarring!

Hope fans like it though. I've seen the premium before so I assume the pro and le represent something to the fan base.

Edited by Koops
  • Like 1

WOW - Stern really must not want anybody to buy the pro model - that cabinet art looks terrible!

Also - no 'Stairway to Heaven'! I know it is a long and slow song to start but GnR managed to do it well with 'November Rain' and 'Stairway' is probably their most known and iconic song of all.

• Like 1

No mention of display animations (unless I missed it). Live footage etc, or cartoons etc. Fancy promo videos & no display images

yes lots of original live footage, also songs are split into 3 ie verse, chorus, verse, where goals are segmented between them and carried forward to other songs if achieved. You're always in a song mode.

Seems to be quite deep rule wise, which goes against the relatively sparse pf layout, but yeah I like getaway too

• Like 1

WOW - Stern really must not want anybody to buy the pro model - that cabinet art looks terrible!

Also - no 'Stairway to Heaven'! I know it is a long and slow song to start but GnR managed to do it well with 'November Rain' and 'Stairway' is probably their most known and iconic song of all.

Maybe some think Stairway to Heaven makes you want to heave:078:

For me it could work but for some I would think it is just like having Cold Chisel without Khe Sahn

I am a huge Chisel fan and I can't stand Khe Sahn

Every non die hard knows it and suddenly they were at the Star Hotel watching Chisel, but they never played there that night???

• Like 1