Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

trashed Outrun - sega genuine 1980's

There is one for sale in the USA at the moment https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/lots-of-games-fs-in-los-angeles-moo-mesa-time-traveler-gretzky-3d-hockey-return-of-the-jedi-more.478661/

I’m getting the KI checked by someone local this week so could get them to check the condition of the Outrun as well while they are there.

A sponsor on here ships from LA to QLD every month or so. (Then use Bill to go from QLD to NSW)

Youd likely be able to get it and have it delivered for that $2k amount.

There is one for sale in the USA at the moment https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/lots-of-games-fs-in-los-angeles-moo-mesa-time-traveler-gretzky-3d-hockey-return-of-the-jedi-more.478661/

I’m getting the KI checked by someone local this week so could get them to check the condition of the Outrun as well while they are there.

A sponsor on here ships from LA to QLD every month or so. (Then use Bill to go from QLD to NSW)

Youd likely be able to get it and have it delivered for that $2k amount.

thanks for your help . I’m nervous buying stuff from os at the moment but thank you anyway

If it's just the game play your after check out the Original X-Box Outrun 2. Reportedly the best version ever & with a driving set-up...Awesome!

Nice setup. I hope that Xbox has all the Xbox driving games all loaded on the hard drive on a modded Xbox like we discussed once before by now.

I have a couple of HDMI output modded Xboxes now which saves needing to find TVs with component inputs but still gives the high definition. Also much nicer with one easy to get standard HDMI lead rather than dedicated classis Xbox component leads.😉

Just saying..

Nice setup. I hope that Xbox has all the Xbox driving games all loaded on the hard drive on a modded Xbox like we discussed once before by now.

I have a couple of HDMI output modded Xboxes now which saves needing to find TVs with component inputs but still gives the high definition. Also much nicer with one easy to get standard HDMI lead rather than dedicated classis Xbox component leads.😉

Just saying..

No, Steve it's the same basic Xbox, I must do something about that upgrade we talked about. Not sure if other driving games are fully compatible with the steering wheel. I have a couple of driving game disks and the car steers like a drunken cow. :unsure But the Outrun2 & Outrun Coast to Coast are perfect, I'm also using it in a sit down cab I built with a HD LCD tv now.