IGNORED

Houseball #6 2020 - Xmas Edition

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun. I'm enjoying this beautiful weather in Byron Bay and sorry I won't be able to make it.

Actually it's pissing down here....

Letting the side down 😥💔. Don't worry I'll do my best to pick up your slack 😉�. I'm sure @raysco will give me a hand. Have fun mate. ��

P.S. stay away from where the beach used to be......

• Like 5

Letting the side down 😥💔. Don't worry I'll do my best to pick up your slack 😉�. I'm sure @raysco will give me a hand. Have fun mate. ��

P.S. stay away from where the beach used to be......

I can pick up a little bit of slack:D:D:D

• Like 3

Positions are finalised and PM's have been sent out. please let me know if i missed anyone.

see you all there

just in case it wasnt obvious, its this saturday the 18th. i forgot to add that into the PM's :)

Saturday is the 19th 😀, you are just trying to confuse all us old retirees that may turn up on the 18th, because we can 😂😂😂

• Like 2

Hey all.

Just a little thing I want to throw out there.. but is really important.

There as been a few spikes of Ronna and while QLD is dodging it again I don't want to take any chances. Especially going into Xmas.

I just want to remind everyone that if you are not feeling well PLEASE Stay home.

We will have hand sanitiser here. I am going to ask that everyone does the right thing and use it.

I am sure there is nothing to worry about. BUT I would rather be safe then sorry.

Finally, it is Xmas and I want to be the nice guy. So please all you bozo's do the right thing and don't force me to be an asshole at my own house ball... LOL

It is gonna be a great night!.

• Like 6

Hey all.

Just a little thing I want to throw out there.. but is really important.

There as been a few spikes of Ronna and while QLD is dodging it again I don't want to take any chances. Especially going into Xmas.

I just want to remind everyone that if you are not feeling well PLEASE Stay home.

We will have hand sanitiser here. I am going to ask that everyone does the right thing and use it.

I am sure there is nothing to worry about. BUT I would rather be safe then sorry.

Finally, it is Xmas and I want to be the nice guy. So please all you bozo's do the right thing and don't force me to be an asshole at my own house ball... LOL

It is gonna be a great night!.

Don't worry mate I got your back. I'll crack the whip for you and make sure the hand sany is being used.....

Well until I have finished my 1st six pack. No guarantees after that.....lol

• Like 2

Another great Houseball meet. Fantastic effort from the hosts Travis and Sarah. And such a great collection of well looked after machines.

Congrats to all the finals players and a special congrats to Grant for the Houseball shield win.

Looking forward to next year. Happy Xmas to all Houseballers.

Need to add a special thanks to KJS for supplying some nice extra pinball Xmas presents.

• Like 4

Thanks to all

Trav and Sarah for hosting

Cranky for a full year of organizing

All the hosts thru the year

All those that donated gifts or money for gifts Especially KJS (GET well soon)

and thanks for all the laughs:lol

Fat man comes later in the week so be nice

• Like 2

Such a good Houseball. Thanks to everyone that made it happen!

It was an awesome arvo and evening, so relaxed and such a fantastic line-up of machines.

Thanks to the hosts, organisers and weird-ass Santa and elves :D

Bring on Houseball 2021!

Any Pictures???