IGNORED

Pinball prices Extrodinary

john17a

Surely you’d list it at $20k+ and see how you go. It’s a crazy world so you n3ver know. Before it goes tho I expect an invite to give it a flip

I think 20k+ is achievable for a full restore CV

• Like 1

According to gumtree...these 3 machines are all sold. Are people really paying these prices for these titles ?

I would assume he is going to be listing more titles, some the same, and he is leaving them up with "Sold" or "Pending Sale" to set the bar so to speak, for the next lot he lists

• Like 3

• Super Moderator

I'm laughing because I think it's absurd and believable at the same time.

The Al Capone quote from "The Untouchables"

…..."some things in life we laugh because they are funny, others we laugh because they are true."

• Like 4

According to gumtree...these 3 machines are all sold. Are people really paying these prices for these titles ?

I did see these machines in the flesh and admittedly they were stunning examples. Way more than Id be willing to spend but after chatting to the guy it would appear that list price and sell price are two different things I think its fair to say.

Its sad but as a novice pinball enthusiast I like many others can now see that building on a collection is going to be harder for certain given the radical price inflation of machines . After chatting with a few people in my quest for another pin I have found that people lucky enough to have a quid are not afraid to pay the big coin and the knock on effect kicks in and prices jump. Newbies that are cash heavy are playing a roll for certain. World markets and overseas prices are not helping, covid, a depleted market, time and money injections for those buying and refurbishing machines, etc, etc. Its not going to get better any time soon me thinks!!!!!!!

My two cents worth........:o

• Like 1