Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Houseball 2020 #4 , part 2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Sandy and Dave for hosting house ball, even though I was at the bottom of the list i still had a great night as always. Looking forward to the next one.

cheers

Trevor

Edited by MANTO1975
  • Like 1

Thanks Dave and Sandy for your hospitality , very unique and challenging line up also thanks to Cranky Dave and Trav for your efforts.. First time out the house for anything social this year . Great to catch up with everyone and have a laugh , top bunch of peeps you lot . cheers .
  • Like 3

Good times. 6ae45c20d25ef9c7152138ee4faa14cd.jpg7bf8832297b0180ad736b9dd88d1b6d3.jpg49ed8b54c671ae5084932d653f7c9692.jpg7252c58e4503c53a76534f7a4aecad1e.jpg

Which one is the Dinosaur???

Good work George.....As Usual....

Thanks to Dave and Sandy, and the Boys who would have also helped in the lead up....Dave the Slave Driver...lol

To Cranky & Trav as usual, Well done Elvis again. And great to see everyone again after such a long break.

Different line up for sure and a real casual night enjoyed by all.....

See you all in a few weeks

• Like 2

Weird ass Spanish pins. Metal Man, IO Moon and Mach 2.0.

IO Moon and Mach 2.0 are both DMD games, which is crazy to see from a small, unknown manufacturer. One of the makers was Inder, and I have forgotten the name of the other one. IO Moon is themed after 2001 Space Odyssey. It even plays the main theme song as you play, it's pretty cool.

I reckon Metal Man was the best of those three.

• Like 1

just wondering what the 3 pins to the left of blackout are i dont recognise them at all :-)

Spanish built and gameplay cards to suit....Hmmm....The only Spanish I know is Pajero, I think that it means Wanker.....Go Mitsubishi

• Like 1