Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 16 - Game 2 ~ Red & Ted's Road Show - Closed

Finally got a chance for a game. Have been replacing my encoder due to issues and got it configured last night. Still need to install the plunger (I didn't have one previously) but I think the gameplay was smoother than I've been use to so I think my Zebsboard was creating issues that I didn't know it was doing. I hope I'm right. f28935e0dc1994a52869ee933df162e2.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just installed the colour ROM and its really good. I needed to install Freezy 1.8 but I have been meaning to do that anyway. Good work to all involved

i have freezy 1.7 and it doesnt work for me. i know in the notes, it says 1.8. How easy is it to update via the new installer? I just dont want to mess with my settings if i dont have to.

i have freezy 1.7 and it doesnt work for me. i know in the notes, it says 1.8. How easy is it to update via the new installer? I just dont want to mess with my settings if i dont have to.

No worries at all to update. All I did was take a backup of the original files in 1.7 then copy in the new ones. The config file has a few extras but its pretty straight forward. Nothing new really.

No worries at all to update. All I did was take a backup of the original files in 1.7 then copy in the new ones. The config file has a few extras but its pretty straight forward. Nothing new really.

Forgot to mention. I didn't use the installer. I just downloaded the zip file.

• Like 1

121,509,770 Slightly better. Any tips for a noob to this table? :unsure

Watch Bowens tutorial on PAPA - it's really quite amusing and you will pick up quite a few dos & don'ts on this table. He told me one time that it's still one of his favorites that he did.

• Like 2

Watch Bowens tutorial on PAPA - it's really quite amusing and you will pick up quite a few dos & don'ts on this table. He told me one time that it's still one of his favorites that he did.

Cheers Bob! I’ll check it out

• Like 1

I absolutely blew it, my last 3 balls weren't even worth having.

80832d7d4d08dc1d45d0fae61f216dfc.jpg

Exact same thing happened with my highest score. I'm looking forward to getting home from work in the next couple of days, hopefully get close to your and Wobs scores

• Like 1