Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Demolition Man and BSD

Just got these pins from @robm a few weeks ago and want to make them pop a bit.

First thing I did was put led strips under the cabs - red for Drac and blue for DM.

I've sent the wireframe ramps and lockdown bar from BSD to get powder coated blood red, waiting on some new siderails to come in the mail so I can do the same with those. Next I'll be looking at adding some things to the dmd panel like the other thread in here had (speaker leds surrounds, red lettering etc). Want to get the Dracula lettering on the cabinet painted red as it's faded as well.

Demoman is looking pretty good - Rob's fitted both games with LEDS and cleaned them up nicely - I want to get the handles powdercoated or chromed due to the standard wear on them. I've ordered new thumb switches with LEDs built in, will get to adding those when they come in the mail. The only other thing I would want to do is add mirror blades, but I've read that Demoman is the only Williams pin to have different spots for the back box hinges due to the handles on the front.

Does anyone else with a Demoman have any ideas how to go about mirror blades?

Pics soon

Another dumb question, what do you guys usually do when the idcs connecting to lamp boards start going flakey? If I wiggle the wires the lights become dim or go out all together. I've reflowed solder on the board and checked the header pins. Is there a molex plug that will fit instead or something?