Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What "Aussie theme" would you like to see?

chopchop

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's to appeal to the markets overseas you would think it needs to be a familiar subject like landmarks, places, creatures, etc that has already been mentioned. If only Aussie... themed around the 70's Chrissy Holidays, the caravan park, milkbars, etc. Video mode could be you on a Malvern star racing your mates to the milk bar!
  • Like 1

If it's to appeal to the markets overseas you would think it needs to be a familiar subject like landmarks, places, creatures, etc that has already been mentioned. If only Aussie... themed around the 70's Chrissy Holidays, the caravan park, milkbars, etc. Video mode could be you on a Malvern star racing your mates to the milk bar!

If you want overseas to know the topic...how about "Azaria"

Did I just say want I think I said?

Opps

If you want overseas to know the topic...how about "Azaria"

Did I just say want I think I said?

Opps

Hahahaha I did think along them lines but unfortunately Im not sure if the stuff that makes the news overseas from here would best sellers!!!!!! Generally someone ended up dead!

Barrier Reef with under playfield aquarium style playfield and beautiful art along the lines of fathom.

Ps...there is no mad max 2 3 or 4!

Have you Been Paying Attention??? (Last nights episode)

Furiosa has been announced as the next MAD MAX

Sorry Kurt...:lol

Rights themes decided, don't tell anyone about it. Should be released in about 4 years (that's the average development cycle)! Can't comment any more!

Ready to do callouts.....Got all the Aussie Slang here in My Fkn head

Now piss off ya Bogans........

Rights themes decided, don't tell anyone about it. Should be released in about 4 years (that's the average development cycle)! Can't comment any more!

What are we going to tell people?

Us: Some bloke on a forum asked if anyone had ideas on a pinball theme and now it's being built

People: What's the theme

Us: Dunno

People: Cool story bro

• Like 1

• 1 month later...