Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WANTED: Leisure Line + Cash Box, Muse + Time Zone Magazine (TZM)

I'm after the following:

15 issues of Leisure Line Magazine:
1985 x 7: January-July
1986 x 1: March
1987 x 2: October & November
1989 x 2: October & November
1990 x 1: January
1991 x 2: September & October
+ Most Issues Pre-1985   

21 issues of Cash Box Australia / International:
1991 x 4: January, February, October, November
1996 x 1: August
1997 x 1: March
1998 x 7: January-June, November
1999 x 8: January, February, May-August, October, Decembrer
+ Most Issues Pre-1991

3 issues of Cash Box Australia Supplemental:
1995 x 2: January, April
1996 x 1: August

##  Also hunting ALL issues of TZM (Time Zone Magazine) and Muse.

Have cash and magazine doubles for trade.

Thanks kindly in advance.

-----------------------------------------

Magazines available for trade or sale:

LEISURE LINE x 10
x 1: March
1990 x 3: May, August, December
1992 x 1: September
1993 x 1: February
1994 x 1: January
1995 x 2: January, May
1997 x 1: May

Edited by djsheep
Magazine List Updated

According to my list on my computer, we have these duplicates available to trade from the Australian Pinball Museum collection.

Have available:

1994 june, october

1995 all except june

1996 jan

1997 dec

1998 june

1999 jan, jul-dec

I'll just need to double check, because the save date on the file is almost 2 years ago.... once I've checked and updated the list, I'll give you a list of what we are missing at the museum to do a trade.

Currently our magazines are available to view when visiting the museum, plus there are plans to eventually have them available to read online.

I’ll check my stash

Thanks @ddstoys -- Drop me a PM and we can sort it out!

Nice one @Brk_oth -- Glad to send over whatever spare issues I have. Am planning to scan all the issues I have here to PDF and share them publically for preservation. If you've already done some work on this front, maybe we could share the remainder or the scanning?

Thanks @ddstoys -- Drop me a PM and we can sort it out!

Nice one @Brk_oth -- Glad to send over whatever spare issues I have. Am planning to scan all the issues I have here to PDF and share them publically for preservation. If you've already done some work on this front, maybe we could share the remainder or the scanning?

That would be great if you could help out with some of the missing magazines.

Currently we have all ours on display at the museum and are readable when visiting.

The plan is to have them also readable online, we are still slowly working on all the legal requirements with copyright holders to be able to publish them digitally online. If all goes well and we end up with the required permissions to upload the magazines and we don't encounter any new hurdles with this, they should be online by the end of the year.

This spreadsheet has the current list of magazines we have and the missing ones are highlighted in red.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BZ0gQC3u-nT6t_mb3PDJgCcPnQWkx_vI/view?usp=sharing

PM me or use the contact form on the museum website to get in touch and discuss. http://www.pinballmuseum.com.au

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@ddstoys sent me that wonderful issue 1 of Leisure Line in the mail. It’s a wonderful piece to the puzzle of where it started in 1975.

I have two batches to fill the gaps from furballx and brk_oth, at which point I’ll figure out how to take on this scanning project.

Doing another call/bump here to see if anyone has issues in their stash or knows of any operators who may. Keen for pre-90’s stuff to sprinkle into the collection/scans. TIA.

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 15/05/2022 at 3:42 PM, djsheep said:

Friendly bump, if anyone has any Leisure Line, Cash Box or Time Zone magazines lying around...

Thanks!

Hi,

I have leisure Line June 1990, August 1990, December 1991 and Cash box international June 1997, July 1998 (missing back cover) May 1993.

PM if interested.  Thanks

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Bump. Still on the hunt.

First post updated with mags wanted and those available for trade/sale.

Would much rather spread the joy and trade with others for issues I need, but I also don't mind purchasing.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

First post updated, a lot of magazines have been found recently -- thanks for the heads up @xb74!

Just 15 more mags to complete the Leisure Line collection from 1985-1999 and 21 more to complete Cash Box from 1991-1999!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...