IGNORED

*Brand New* Pin2DMD Colour DMD LED Displays (All Sizes)

Skylersz

Been thinking of getting a colour display for my Williams Indy for a long time.  This probably isn't the thread to ask about how they look compared to the traditional colordmd but they do seem like a much more cost-effective way of going colour.

Does anyone have video of what it looks like in an Indy?

Cheers

12 minutes ago, cejay said:

Been thinking of getting a colour display for my Williams Indy for a long time.  This probably isn't the thread to ask about how they look compared to the traditional colordmd but they do seem like a much more cost-effective way of going colour.

Does anyone have video of what it looks like in an Indy?

Cheers

Hey cejay,

You can view a video of Indy for Pin2dmd here thanks to wob. https://youtu.be/fDBhngmfQFk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone for their support. I will now be offering non activated units, so if you are using for personal home use and not a business or selling your machine, you will now have the option to get the activation done yourself and save some money. The first post will be updated with new pricing. All sizes for all machines are also in stock and ready to ship.

Thank you.

Edited by Skylersz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, allsportdvd.com said:

I have interested in doing pin2dmd in my Demo Man. I don’t know anything about this solution. Is there a plug and play option?

Hi there,

Yes I offer a plug and play solution that is fully activated with colour file installed and power cable provided. You plug in the existing data cable from your pin and the power cable provided goes into your power driver board. 

All my units are also pre assembled.

If you have any other questions let me know.

Thanks

Edited by Skylersz

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 08/03/2022 at 3:06 PM, namastepat said:

EDIT: Just realised this was a seller's thread, not just a pin2dmd discussion thread. Removed mention of other seller, sorry.

Is there a Pin2DMD discussion thread?

25 minutes ago, Matt302 said:

Hi, I would like to purchase one of these for my TMNT machine. How do I go about doing this? Thanks 

@Skylersz

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt302 said:

Hi, I would like to purchase one of these for my TMNT machine. How do I go about doing this? Thanks 

Have messaged you.

47 minutes ago, Arcade King said:

Is there a Pin2DMD discussion thread?

I haven’t started one here but people are welcome to ask questions and discuss on my thread.

In terms of Pinball, Pin2DMD is the only thing I sell so all my time and energy goes into supporting that and the community. I understand there are others who sell them, but the majority would also be selling something I’ve been a part of (and many others too that have). These could be things such as firmware features, fixes and most importantly I’ve had involvement in some shape or form on over 20 colour files now and there are about 10 future games that aren't released yet that I am across at the moment.
Sometimes that can be weeks or months of testing, dumping, ideas, fixes and help or creating one myself. 

I’ve also created a master list and a creators list and have been working towards dumping and helping get every single game coloured one way or another. Wob & Boofhead have also contributed to this as well among others (thanks guys!)

The community effort from everyone means that anyone can contribute and anyone can benefit from these contributions. So by supporting me you’re supporting the future creation of more content for Pin2dmd.

That’s not to say that other sellers don’t contribute, I can’t speak for them. But the time and money involved in getting the colour files etc isn't for everyone. I don't make any money off others colour files either, so any work I have done will benefit the authors directly. I also work direct with the factories and I've helped on a lot of competitors orders help fixing issues without them even knowing (at a factory level).

It's a bit of a tough one due to the nature of the model. Someone can spend no time and not contribute and can sell them and others can dedicate a good proportion of their time to produce content and further the community and also sell them (and some choose not to sell them but still contribute). Again, nothing against those who don't contribute and just sell them. I cover all the machine types, all sizes (x16, x32, x64, HD) and know them inside out.

TLDR; I spend many hours each week on Pin2DMD colour files, creation, improvement and help and it would be awesome if you supported me. Others also sell them and that is fine too! 🙂 

• Like 5

Thanks or what you do and the quality service you provide.

I am really impressed by the colourisation on the Jurrasic Park that I got last week. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 04/09/2020 at 9:04 AM, Skylersz said:

Update: I am now offering self activated units. If you would like to pay for activation yourself directly and are not a business and not selling your pin, you can do so by paying 20 euros direct to the Pin2dmd author. He will send you a code which you send back to me and I will activate your unit.

$309 Self activated unit + 20 Euros activation (You Pay Direct) + Post
$349 Fully activated unit (Commercial license, you can sell with your Pin or separate, also good for businesses) + Post
Postage is a flat rate of $19.95 Australia wide via Express Post per Item. Postage discounts apply.
The benefit of activating yourself means you can save some money if you are using the Pin2dmd for personal use only. Please note pricing above is for the Standard Units only, x16/XL Sega differ so please ask for a quote, happy to do the same activation structure but I don't currently have any x16 non activated, only pre activated right now.

Some colour files are free and some are charged. Please ask before purchase. The money for these go directly to the colour file author and I will set this up for you.

I have worked with almost all of the colour file creators, tested and worked on over 15 colour files, created my own colour file and have provided ongoing support to the Pin2dmd community. I'm currently working with a few people to get every single game coloured. This has been and is my current focus so you can be assured you're dealing with someone who is deeply involved in Pin2dmd, using high quality parts (not clones or knock offs) and offering extensive support.

Bally, Williams, Data East, Data East Half Size, Sega, Sega Extra Large, Gottlieb and Stern are all Supported on a hardware level. If a colour file isn't available you can still use a display with a single colour or a selection of colours.

Included:

- Pin2DMD EVO LED with Latest Firmware installed with optional Activation
- 16GB SD Card with colour file installed if available
- WPC/WPC95/Stern/DE/SEGA/Gottlieb Power Cable
- Instructions included as well as online and phone support

Prices start from $309 + Postage with everything above included.

Please note that not all colour files are 100% complete and may have some glitches. I am working with all the colour file authors to get these as close to perfect as possible.

I am happy to help out with your setup for Real Pins. For Virtual Pins I will include a Power supply for you and USB cable. All Virtual Pin colour files are free of charge and I am happy to help set you up with that too.

All units and displays are tested before postage.

Any questions, feel free to contact me.

IMG_1371 copy.jpg

Hello i would like to purchase a DMD for my Batman Forever pin 

• 2 weeks later...