Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pin2DMD Colour DMD LED Displays - Bally Williams, Stern, Data East, Sega, Gottlieb, Capcom, XL, HD

Retrocity Pinball Pin2DMD Colour DMD Displays for Sale

** 10% OFF All Colour Displays For All AA Members **

Colour DMD for your Pinball Machine - Plug and Play

I endeavour to get all in stock orders out within 24 - 48 hours of payment - Support continues after you receive your display - I've been involved in over 20 colour files now and more to come! I don't just sell the hardware but I am also involved in all aspects of the product from Firmware testing, Colour file creation, support and fixing and much more. New and exclusive colour files you will see here first and a few you won't find anywhere else! Plus you will always get the latest available. I run the colour file list at VPU and I'm always working on a new project, so you can be guaranteed you're buying from someone who knows their product inside and out.

Included:

- Plug and Play!
- Pin2DMD EVO LED DMD Display (Latest Hardware & Firmware installed with optional Activation)
- 12 Months Local Australian Warranty on all parts
- Genuine SD Card Installed
- Power Cable included to support all machines
- Instructions included as well as online and phone support

Prices start from $309 $278 + Postage

I accept Bank Transfer, Paypal and Credit Card, Afterpay and Paypal Pay in 4 are available via my website www.retrocity.com.au All AA prices are through AA and aren't applicate to website pricing.

Standard Size

$309 $278 Self Activated unit + 20 Euros activation (You Pay Direct) + Post
$349 $314 Fully Activated unit + Post

x32w.thumb.jpg.4fa61481fc16ff67cd2f14a5fe3d5667.jpg

Sega XL

$429 $386 Fully Activated + Post

192w.thumb.jpg.8a8aa660ed9f016ae8fb32d131e7b2d0.jpg

Data East Half Size

$369 $332 Fully Activated + Post

x16w.thumb.jpg.4bbcb856fad15fb95e7aec8ac990c2b1.jpg

HD Extra Large Size

Includes:
- High Quality Brand New Replacement Metal Speaker Panel to fit your system
- HD Extra Large Display
- Brand New Speakers
- Brand New Wiring
- Everything pre installed and ready to go, just Plug and 
Play!
- Option RGB LED Speaker kit available 
- WPC & WPC95 supported, more systems coming soon.
- We can provide a clear acrylic cover if you'd like to print your own artwork or overlay!

$899 $809 Fully Activated + Post
$999 $899 Fully Activated with RGB LED Controllable speaker light kit + Post

IMG_9053.thumb.jpg.cc610279dc32cd32c15f1df9771c7b06.jpg 

HDPanel1LEDw.thumb.jpg.75e61c7c634b7705a8df185130c84c23.jpg

DMD Display Driver Boards / PCBS

RRP $249 $219 Data East / Sega / Stern DMD Display Board 520-5055-00

DEDMD.thumb.jpg.ba17606020208ff30c1c8ccdfd960847.jpg 

RRP $549 $499 Sega DMD Display Board 192x64 - 520-5092-01

SEGAXL.thumb.jpg.bf92bcd22205a111d0b17a2161a54331.jpg

Postage

Postage is a flat rate of $19.95 Australia wide via Express Post per Item besides the HD Extra Large displays as they include an entire speaker panel and weigh a lot more so please ask for a quote for those. Postage discounts on multiple items apply.

Supported Machines

Bally, Williams, Data East, Data East Half Size, Sega, Sega Extra Large, Gottlieb, Stern, Capcom, Virtual Pin and more are all Supported on a hardware level. If a colour file isn't available you can still use a display with a single colour or a selection of colours.

Colour Files

Some colour files are free and some are charged by the author. Please ask before purchase. The money for these go directly to the colour file author and I can help organise these with you or you can supply yourself.

Please note that not all colour files are 100% complete and may have some glitches. I am working with all the colour file authors to get these as close to perfect as possible.

I am happy to help out with your setup for Real Pins. For Virtual Pins I will include a Power supply for you and USB cable. All Virtual Pin colour files are free of charge and I am happy to help set you up with that too.

All units and displays are tested before postage.

Worldwide postage available.
Thanks to everyone for their ongoing support. 

Any questions, feel free to contact me.

- Andrew

hdpanelw2.jpg

Edited by Skylersz
  • Like 10

How much?

$339 posted with everything

Not being familiar with these displays how much does a paid colour file cost and where can I find whats available?

This site https://sites.google.com/view/pin2dmd/colour-files has a pretty much up to date list on what's available and prices. But the link I provided in the OP has a list of all the free ones. Generally paid files are around $25 US.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...