IGNORED

*Brand New* Pin2DMD Colour DMD LED Displays (All Sizes)

Skylersz

Update: I am now offering self activated units. If you would like to pay for activation yourself directly and are not a business and not selling your pin, you can do so by paying 20 euros direct to the Pin2dmd author. He will send you a code which you send back to me and I will activate your unit.

$309 Self activated unit + 20 Euros activation (You Pay Direct) + Post
$349 Fully activated unit (Commercial license, you can sell with your Pin or separate, also good for businesses) + Post
Postage is a flat rate of $19.95 Australia wide via Express Post per Item. Postage discounts apply.
The benefit of activating yourself means you can save some money if you are using the Pin2dmd for personal use only. Please note pricing above is for the Standard Units only, x16/XL Sega differ so please ask for a quote, happy to do the same activation structure but I don't currently have any x16 non activated, only pre activated right now.

Some colour files are free and some are charged. Please ask before purchase. The money for these go directly to the colour file author and I will set this up for you.

I have worked with almost all of the colour file creators, tested and worked on over 15 colour files, created my own colour file and have provided ongoing support to the Pin2dmd community. I'm currently working with a few people to get every single game coloured. This has been and is my current focus so you can be assured you're dealing with someone who is deeply involved in Pin2dmd, using high quality parts (not clones or knock offs) and offering extensive support.

Bally, Williams, Data East, Data East Half Size, Sega, Sega Extra Large, Gottlieb and Stern are all Supported on a hardware level. If a colour file isn't available you can still use a display with a single colour or a selection of colours.

Included:

- Pin2DMD EVO LED with Latest Firmware installed with optional Activation
- 16GB SD Card with colour file installed if available
- WPC/WPC95/Stern/DE/SEGA/Gottlieb Power Cable
- Instructions included as well as online and phone support

Prices start from $309 + Postage with everything above included.

Please note that not all colour files are 100% complete and may have some glitches. I am working with all the colour file authors to get these as close to perfect as possible.

I am happy to help out with your setup for Real Pins. For Virtual Pins I will include a Power supply for you and USB cable. All Virtual Pin colour files are free of charge and I am happy to help set you up with that too.

All units and displays are tested before postage.

Any questions, feel free to contact me.

IMG_1371 copy.jpg

Edited by Skylersz
  • Like 10

Not being familiar with these displays how much does a paid colour file cost and where can I find whats available?

normally you can get the file for free (If they exist). VPUniverse has a section for Pin2DMD projects and file downloads

• Like 2

How much?

$339 posted with everything

Not being familiar with these displays how much does a paid colour file cost and where can I find whats available?

This site https://sites.google.com/view/pin2dmd/colour-files has a pretty much up to date list on what's available and prices. But the link I provided in the OP has a list of all the free ones. Generally paid files are around $25 US.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...