Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AA's JOKE OF THE DAY please add to daily.

337256106_894354805183348_7101108922416486479_n.thumb.jpg.ccfe3e088e00efea1f6afc014df9c870.jpg

Jack, a handsome man, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to this blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV as the 10:00 news came on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looked at Jack and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"

Jack says, "You know what, I bet he will." The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't." Jack placed $30 on the bar and said, "You're on!"

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death. The blonde was very upset and handed her $30 to Jack, saying, "Fair's fair... Here's your money."

Jack replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump."

The blonde replies, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again."

Jack took the money.

• Haha 4

A drunk was zigzagging his way through the streets at 4 AM. Two cops in a car decided to approach him. One cop asked "Where are you going at this time of night?" "I'm going to a lecture". "A lecture?! At this time of night? What about?!" "About the effects of alcohol and drugs on the human body. The damages caused by living a reckless life. The degradation that free love and sex bring to a marriage. The negative impacts of all this on the central and peripheral nervous system. The dangers of a life without God in your heart..."

One of the cops stops him: "Okay, okay, we get it. But who's giving such a lecture at this time of night?!

My wife, as soon as I get home!

• Haha 4

• Administrators

Q. What do a penis and a Rubik’s Cube have in common?

A. The more you play with it, the harder it gets.

Q. What do electric trains and women’s breasts have in common?

A. They were originally intended for children, but it’s the men who play with them the most.

Q. What’s worse than waking up at a party and finding a penis drawn on your face?

A. Finding out it was traced.

Q. If your Uncle Jack was on his roof, and he wanted you to help him down, would you help your Uncle Jack off?

• Haha 2