Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Munsters Pro Stern stolen

• Administrators
You need to try better with the excuses. These are your comments on AA's FB page. Seriously?

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 10.28.30 pm.png","data-attachmentid":2151906}[/ATTACH]

I trust I will not have to ban someone on the forum for using that language? I have a few good mates who are black and they deserve a lot better than to be referred to like that!

• Like 6

• Administrators

Nick banned for a year, I don't want another Homepin episode on AA. There's a zero tolerance policy on racist comments on AA or its Facebook page.

I know some people will go "only a year!", I might be in the minority the days but I do believe that people should be allowed a chance to reflect and redeem themselves.

• Like 11

Nick banned for a year, I don't want another Homepin episode on AA. There's a zero tolerance policy on racist comments on AA or its Facebook page.

I know some people will go "only a year!", I might be in the minority the days but I do believe that people should be allowed a chance to reflect and redeem themselves.

Thanks mate. Given how easy it is to create new accounts for email etc, permanent bans aren't really worth it anyway. If someone really wants to work around it they will, but the message is clear that it's not appropriate.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Thanks mate. Given how easy it is to create new accounts for email etc, permanent bans aren't really worth it anyway. If someone really wants to work around it they will, but the message is clear that it's not appropriate.

I'm really happy with the way AA has been going the last few months so I don't want crap like this disrupting the site either.

• Like 5

Jesus, punish the guy that looses his machine through theft because of something he wrote on social media that someone else copys and pastes here?.

Sounds like Rugby Australia except he doesn't even work here. I'd rethink this one myself.

• Like 2