Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

PG Pinball anyone heard of them?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't they be track down for a Witch burning or a Hanging. I can't believe in this day and age they can't be prosecuted.

For the same reason many illegal but profitable things are impossible to shut down. Internet scams, drug manufacturing, even terrorism... they're all hydras. You take one down, two more pop up in their place. Where there is money to be made they won't stop trying and in a lot of cases the crooks are simply more adaptive and responsive than police.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heads up with this scam.

Since I have my finger in the pie with all things pinball crime related, I can sadly confirm this company is still active with this scam within the last 2 weeks..

An online fraud report has been received by our department where the victim paid for a machine and never received it. I wont disclose anything else that may identify the victim or impinge on their privacy.

Long shot, but if anyone has any details of the email address, phone number or banking details (apart from the ones on the "invoices" in previous posts) they may have provided you, can you PM them to me.

• Like 1

Heads up with this scam.

Since I have my finger in the pie with all things pinball crime related, I can sadly confirm this company is still active with this scam within the last 2 weeks..

An online fraud report has been received by our department where the victim paid for a machine and never received it. I wont disclose anything else that may identify the victim or impinge on their privacy.

Wouldn't that be enough to "force" Wix to take the website down?

PG pinball are moving on to a new scam- using a new name called KMPG anyway it's all here-

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1445117208839489/permalink/4800521563299020/?comment_id=4800904576594052&reply_comment_id=4800985976585912

Private group, but there's a public post about it here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/taspinarcade/permalink/2600489796947952

• Like 1

Hi peeps, I was suppose to be new to the pinball world, but I got sucked in to the PG Pinball scam, I seen the kiss pro pinball, and for my 50th in Dec my partner she was going to buy the kiss pinball for my bday present, thought all my childhood dreams of owning a kiss pinball was going to a reality ,.. theIr website seem to look good, I contacted them I asked for upgrade of a colour DMD, I paid a deposit ,I asked about shipping and that was included in the sale. and told them my partner would pay the balance in a couple of weeks, when I was doing some searching the photos they sent me were they same pics off a US site... which made me click on, and then I found this post, when I rang them they weren’t very professional at all, and you could hear kids screaming in the background, I asked why were the pics the same , he told me that they are a close nit community and they bought it off the seller... bingo I just realise what a dick I was and had been scammed out of $1500.. I emailed back yesterday telling the we had a emergency and I need a. Refund of my deposit, and got we will get back to you,, message a couple of times today and nothing....so basically I need help/advise what to do now, I went to the police yesterday but left, as it somethin* they were really wanting or interested in helping me with....if it’s a scam why can’t the authorities catch them, I’m sure as hell if was illegally down loading movies they’d find me..

thanks any help would be appricated ...

my apologies for my ramble for a first post...

Hi peeps, I was suppose to be new to the pinball world, but I got sucked in to the PG Pinball scam, I seen the kiss pro pinball, and for my 50th in Dec my partner she was going to buy the kiss pinball for my bday present, thought all my childhood dreams of owning a kiss pinball was going to a reality ,.. theIr website seem to look good, I contacted them I asked for upgrade of a colour DMD, I paid a deposit ,I asked about shipping and that was included in the sale. and told them my partner would pay the balance in a couple of weeks, when I was doing some searching the photos they sent me were they same pics off a US site... which made me click on, and then I found this post, when I rang them they weren’t very professional at all, and you could hear kids screaming in the background, I asked why were the pics the same , he told me that they are a close nit community and they bought it off the seller... bingo I just realise what a dick I was and had been scammed out of $1500.. I emailed back yesterday telling the we had a emergency and I need a. Refund of my deposit, and got we will get back to you,, message a couple of times today and nothing....so basically I need help/advise what to do now, I went to the police yesterday but left, as it somethin* they were really wanting or interested in helping me with....if it’s a scam why can’t the authorities catch them, I’m sure as hell if was illegally down loading movies they’d find me..

thanks any help would be appricated ...

my apologies for my ramble for a first post...

Sorry to hear mate. First thing i would do is contact your bank and explain the situation. Request that they try to retrieve the funds. They may not be able to assist but it's worth a try. Also i would contact their bank and advise that their account is being used as fraudulent activity. Again they may not do anything but it's a start.

Thanks, I did ring my bank yesterday , they said it will take a few days to check it out, and apparently they are going to put a report thru to the scammers bank Bendigo that its a scammer account Edited by Rivs

I had a customer receive an invoice from me but it had been edited with a scammers bank details, he never received the original email with my invoice, he has been hit twice, so someone in this case has hacked his email server not mine as he is the only person it has happened to but if anyone send you an invoice double check with the seller their bank details

I had a customer receive an invoice from me but it had been edited with a scammers bank details, he never received the original email with my invoice, he has been hit twice, so someone in this case has hacked his email server not mine as he is the only person it has happened to but if anyone send you an invoice double check with the seller their bank details

Yep agree 100% ! Happening all too often these days

Common fraud now, a more sophisticated approach is once into your email server they learn the “language� and hierarchy of business and accounts process.

They then target an entity whom business deals with, often several at the same time and say something like, “I know you have that account # of ours, but would you mind changing the bsb/ac to this, just a one off, thanks. Chris said to say hi too!�

Good luck to OP, start spreading the word on social media

My workplace had this few months ago

Boss was about to pay a invoice for 80k to build the shed next door for expansion

Got a phonecall interrupting to say a payment was flagged suspect and hold off till make further

Rechecking the $80k invoice showed it had been doctored to have different bank details

Was very close and only lost $5k in the last payment that was flagged vs the 80k on top

A mate just msg me saying a client who restores furniture spotted a ij for $150 on gummy

I said if too good to be true its probably this mob

Maybe so, but if you get the chance to pick up an IJ for $150 then maybe it's worth the risk! Even a scammer wouldn't price it that low.