Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLIV - Game 8 ~ Do! Run Run (closes 9-Aug)

Pessimeister: 370, 390

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2154186}[/ATTACH]

Very nice. The Pessimeister finds his game to play ... :035:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super score! I've heard that pizza can also help you play Do! Run Run better, just as well as TMNT ... :081:

Time to order pizza to go ... :giggle:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t0040.png Views:\t30 Size:\t3.8 KB ID:\t2154202","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2154202","data-size":"full","title":"0040.png"}[/ATTACH]

Almost 200K. You can Do! it ... :024:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2154287}[/ATTACH]

A nice 16 degrees celsius in Quebec City right now. Funny how Canada uses the metric system like in Australia, yet the USA uses the older imperial system of pounds, gallons, miles and yards. Benjamin Franklin made a very important alliance with France during the War of Independence, which won them the war. Eventually the British withdrew from the USA, but stuck around in Canada. Fascinating stuff.

Day 14 of 17 ...

Wow , 2 x 400K+ scores were posted in the last 24 hours. And we have another 12 gamers who have now posted over 100K ...

HWlwQi4.png

This game just gets better and better. There's hope for everyone.

Only 3 days to go until this game is closed.

:069:

I'm not sure if it's considered rude to post a score when you're not really participating, so feel free to exclude this.

I've not played Do! Run Run for some time, and I struggled to keep it going pretty much the entire game.

• Like 3

I'm not sure if it's considered rude to post a score when you're not really participating, so feel free to exclude this.

I've not played Do! Run Run for some time, and I struggled to keep it going pretty much the entire game.

Amazing and fantastic game play. Thanks for posting your score and the video. Just watched it and it was a lot of fun as well. There's a lot of tips in there for other gamers. It's never rude to play video games here, as everyone is welcome. Everyone can participate, whether it's one game or all games. The competition is meant for the universal you (pun intended :redface) Space Firebird is up as well ... ;).

DoRunRunGamersMonthly.png.33dbbf5777c6302b8dab73d6ea4d8167.png

9.5 hours to go until this game is closed.

:026:

• Like 1

Bob

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t20200808_164742.jpg Views:\t19 Size:\t180.6 KB ID:\t2154845","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2154845","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]

Nice one Bob. Maybe you should Do! a podcast on this game. It's the last in the line of four Mr Do! titles. Maybe Do! all the titles in one show as a saga episode?

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-tempid":"temp_155932_1596948794715_699"}[/ATTACH]wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​

Not bad for never playing this game before.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-tempid":"temp_155932_1596948794715_699"}[/ATTACH]wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​

Not bad for never playing this game before.

Your screenshot has gone AWOL.