Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 15 - Game 3 ~ Comet - FINISHED

Given your comment, I recommend everyone using this version.

Can't argue with that if you're after bigger scores in the tournament, though it's also worth trying Bord's version, just to see how much more difficult it is.

I think I should put all of his tables into a separate category on my cabinet. They are generally visually stunning, but more difficult to play - probably closer to the real thing.

A good example is his recent Seawitch release - an absolutely beautiful table which is quite a bit harder to play than the JPSalas release of a couple of months ago.

• Like 1

Can't argue with that if you're after bigger scores in the tournament, though it's also worth trying Bord's version, just to see how much more difficult it is.

I think I should put all of his tables into a separate category on my cabinet. They are generally visually stunning, but more difficult to play - probably closer to the real thing.

A good example is his recent Seawitch release - an absolutely beautiful table which is quite a bit harder to play than the JPSalas release of a couple of months ago.

I completely agree. Bigger scores doesn't mean better table, it's usually the opposite.

• Like 1

I'm curious.... who has hit the million point shot?

This is the last weekend to get scores in for this game, Jacks Open is still open.... game 5 will be announced at some point today.

I got it on 2 other games, but not during my best score.
  • Like 1

I've got it twice in separate games. There's a helluva bloody fanfare when you get it - I thought it was never going to shut up!

I've only played 2 games, I thought I was going to get it on my second game but it seemed to time out quickly, or I did something wrong anyway.

Rolled it.

The corkscrew ramp on this table is a bitch.

This game included collecting the million shot.

The refresh rate on these stupid alpha displays has bit me again, really need to check my photos before I close the table. It's not showing the leading digit (a 1), interestingly it shows a 0 as the leading digit when rolled to 10Mil.

I had 1 EB on offer on the jump, and close to another via the coaster/corkscrew, but failed to collect. This thing is very EB happy once you get going.

Pre-roll

01348005da13a2b206ca8a0921825f25.jpg

Stupid refresh rate!

870dce231b54b1a5ec749572e5e26ad3.jpg

Still not a fan, just too repetitive and the sound is irritating to the max, maybe a real machine would be a different story.

Beau

• Like 2

Capture.PNG.8e4aaf1a1be0c9b41c9e72555af8f4da.PNG

Game 3 comes to a close and we see Wob at the top of the leader board being the only person to roll this one. Kane and 2nd and Crakkers in third see them both take their 2nd podium in the 3 games that we've played so far. Wob has been on the podium for all three and has won two of them. Great effort to all three players. Capp and legin have been hanging around just outside the 3, when will they find themselves up there?

• Like 4