Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

LAI 4P NBA JAM or TE Cab

Hi Everyone,

Looking for a Lai 4p NBA Jam cab, T.E would be preferable but not essential as I am also interested in the O.G NBA Jam as well BUT must be in a running condition.

Price is negotionalble as I know the going rate of these cabs.

Anybody in any state that has one please hit me up

Thank you for reading :cool:

Darren

Edited by Grimlock
  • Like 1

Mr W yes that guy has had that machine on ebay and gumtree for over a year, no one is biting on it but I don't ever remember an NBA cab looking like that but always as a TMNT or simpsons cab.

gt-ray yes that one sold within a few ours of being on FB, the seller is on AA but chose to sell it on FB for more traffic

• Administrators
Mr W yes that guy has had that machine on ebay and gumtree for over a year, no one is biting on it but I don't ever remember an NBA cab looking like that but always as a TMNT or simpsons cab.

gt-ray yes that one sold within a few ours of being on FB, the seller is on AA but chose to sell it on FB for more traffic

Well this is the sort of attitude we need to turn around.

Arcade King yes you are correct, but as this AA member said traffic is slow on the forums compared to FB market, he definatley sold it in no time for the price he wanted AFAIK... I'd rather be on the AA forum than the FB AA as I find that alot of people on there flip flop on prices because someone offered more with no decorum of who was in first... Happened to me just this week :realmad:

• Administrators
Arcade King yes you are correct, but as this AA member said traffic is slow on the forums compared to FB market, he definatley sold it in no time for the price he wanted AFAIK... I'd rather be on the AA forum than the FB AA as I find that alot of people on there flip flop on prices because someone offered more with no decorum of who was in first... Happened to me just this week :realmad:

Facebook has done a lot of damage to the traditional forum because there's no overheads to make a group and anybody can do it where as a site like this it costs money to keep up.

I'm trying my best to make AA a little more modern to attract some new users and get the old farts on here motivated :)

I'll be the first to admit I dropped the ball. I'm only finding things out about the new software that I missed which has hurt our position on the search engines.

Hopefully I've now rectified this.

• Like 1