Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Nightlife wall video juke for home use?

Looking to buy a Nightlife video juke to setup at home. Is the software locked in these somehow at all so you have to signup for a service, or will they just run as is? Seller says the top screen is out also and cant confirm its running at all after sitting for over 12 months. Are these workable/fixable things at all, or any piece of hardware needed to get it running will blow the budget?

Do you know how old it is? Nightlife usually use a media player (might be built-in on this one) that is controlled remotely by them. However not sure if their fees are for licencing of music or the actual software.

Chances are, the older it is, the better chance you have of having no software issues. I would say pre-2010 you won't have any problems.

Max

EDIT: you obviously won't be able to update it with new music from them, unless there is a way to manually load files (I don't know about them)

• Like 1

Just build your own?

I have about 5000+ clips from an old decommissioned pub jukebox that were given to me in a trade :)

Sounds interesting, are they mpegs, and how recent do they go?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...