Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 15 - Post Pass - Rules

Hi all

have my virtual pinball machine and starting to understand how to upload my tables....really enjoying playing virtual pinball and I’m thinking of joining your next competition...when will you start the next??

mozzie

Hi all

have my virtual pinball machine and starting to understand how to upload my tables....really enjoying playing virtual pinball and I’m thinking of joining your next competition...when will you start the next??

mozzie

Hi @mozzie1 and welcome to VPGL. The next competition will start on Friday the 25th September with nominations for games being open for a week or so for the week before. By all means, feel free to play the 2 games that are still open and will close this Sunday night which are Elvis and Space Shuttle and submit scores. Your VPin looks the goods. We are a pretty friendly bunch here and there is a lot of shared knowledge so we can offer help with loading new games etc. if needed.

Thanks for the welcome I was going to start this comp but I was still trying to get my head around computers and uploading games but I’m definitely getting there..just the basic games the new Munsters and GOTG I can get play field and backglass but still no DMD... just don’t quite understand but will one day get it😂😳 been playing space shuttle but no decent scores to post as yet...

really looking forward to playing in the friendly comp meeting new like minded pinball players and learning..

thanks Mozzie

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome I was going to start this comp but I was still trying to get my head around computers and uploading games but I’m definitely getting there..just the basic games the new Munsters and GOTG I can get play field and backglass but still no DMD... just don’t quite understand but will one day get it😂😳 been playing space shuttle but no decent scores to post as yet...

really looking forward to playing in the friendly comp meeting new like minded pinball players and learning..

thanks Mozzie

For Munsters and GOTG, they need UltraDMD or FlexDMD to run on a DMD screen. Obviously there is also the video etc. all in the PupPack that plays as well.

I've not yet installed Flex, but I will do as it overcomes limitations that UltraDMD has with scoring. Once you have it configured, for some tables they will just work when called from the script, for other tables, there is a folder which usually has UltraDMD. in the name that needs to be placed in the tables folder.

Thanks mate but that’s where I do get a little lost my machine has the stern DMD which I think is the ultra 😉😉 as I said I had my machine built computers ain’t me but I am learning..I’m a kind of have to be shown 👌� ..

been playing space shuttle and have taken a photo hard game remember it being hard when I was a teenager...The Misses is playing it know I’ll be pissed if she beats me ��

• Like 1

Thanks mate but that’s where I do get a little lost my machine has the stern DMD which I think is the ultra 😉😉 as I said I had my machine built computers ain’t me but I am learning..I’m a kind of have to be shown 👌� ..

been playing space shuttle and have taken a photo hard game remember it being hard when I was a teenager...The Misses is playing it know I’ll be pissed if she beats me ��

Post a photo of what you see when you launch GOTG so I can understand what you are/aren't seeing.

I haven't had a go of Space Shuttle yet, but apparently this one plays hard so it might not have been so difficult when you were a teenager.

I've decided that I'll give the keyrings that Wob has already created for us to anyone that submits a score for all games within VPGL 15.

So far that includes @MrBungle @Crakkers , @kane, @Capp , @legin , @Wob (but he doesn't need one), & @jkp0317 with @FlippingSweet @starcommand79 and @skids only needing to submit a score for one or both of the remaining games. If I've missed someone that should be in the list, please let me know.

I'll happily send one to @Jed as recognition to his long term support (and running) of the VPGL

If you've already submitted a score in each game, feel free to send me a message with your address. I can't say I'll get them mailed out super fast but I'll do my best to not delay them by too much.

Wob has said that he can print some more if needed, and will also supply the STL's for anyone wanting to print their own.

giphy.gif?cid=35e4938dh0qr8ntbmeskejnp2n1bq60vqlifv7xe70keiu8x&rid=giphy.gif

• Like 3