IGNORED

A Railways announcement

Railways

Hi pinheads.

Just a heads up that supply of our products is having to go through a transitioninal stage so don't go madly ripping old rails off thinking we may or may not have what you need in stock.

The speed bump we have been thrown is Marks work has abruptly announced late last week that they are winding his section up almost immediately due to a global down turn. While Mark is not fazed as he was going to retire this year anyway it will bring an end to him having access to the laser machines etc.

We are endeavouring to find a reasonablly priced local 3rd party to help us carry on but this is all subject to costings and what we will have to sell the trinkets for.

Thanks for all your support over the last 10+years and we'll hopefully have this resolved in the next month.

cheers from Jeff & Mark.:)

Edited by Railways
  • Like 29

while I know you guys are sourcing an alternative to getting gear cut for the future. It must be said that you guys have been a huge asset to the pinball scene hear in Aus - thank you Jeff and Mark

Thanks Jady :redface. We try and help where we can:)

• Like 3

There are some dam fine restored pins out there thanks to your products Jeff and Mark .

True assets to our hobby not to mention top people and friends as well.

No doubt you will do your best with your products sourcing alternate means, and we will always support

Railways

cheers for update Jeff/ Mark

• Like 3

Hi pinheads.

Just a heads up that supply of our products is having to go through a transitioninal stage so don't go madly ripping old rails off thinking we may or may not have what you need in stock.

The speed bump we have been thrown is Marks work has abruptly announced late last week that they are winding his section up almost immediately due to a global down turn. While Mark is not fazed as he was going to retire this year anyway it will bring an end to him having access to the laser machines etc.

We are endeavouring to find a reasonablly priced local 3rd party to help us carry on but this is all subject to costings and what we will have to sell the trinkets for.

Thanks for all your support over the last 10+years and we'll hopefully have this resolved in the next month.

cheers from Jeff & Mark.:)

Buy the laser cutter for bargain basement closing down price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just bumping this as I've had enquiries for xxx and as much as we'd like to help our hands are tied at the moment making new stuff unless I have what you need in the shed on hand.

Apologies :(

Please refer post #1

• Like 4

As others have said great products and an asset to the Aussie Pinball community �

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words:redface Ol' mate Mark actually makes the stuff and all I do is stuff 'em into a tube :lol. I'll pass on your comments:)

• Like 2

Sure hope you and Mark can keep the awesome products churning out somehow Jeff . All the best in finding a viable solution . In the meantime I better not fit those Gottlieb rails i bought from you at least 2 years ago .. just in case they appreciate in value 🤣🤣
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Just an update and also to bump for the people that missed this thread to start with.

Marks work will pull down the roller doors in 10 days time and most of the equipment has been sold or relocated with only one laser cutter left which goes next week.

We have managed to find a 3rd party that is willing to help and the pricing is reasonable but prices will have to go up but we are going to try and cap them at 25% increase. See how we go with that one.

We've managed to try and stockpile as much as we can in the last couple of months but some of the rarer brands and titles like Zaccaria and atari will have to wait until we can combine a whole lot of different ones onto a single sheet to make it viable for all concerned. That would seem to be the biggest hiccup we envisage.

I guess we'll see how our hobby within the hobby goes.

cheers Jeff & Mark :)

• Like 17

Just an update and also to bump for the people that missed this thread to start with.

Marks work will pull down the roller doors in 10 days time and most of the equipment has been sold or relocated with only one laser cutter left which goes next week.

We have managed to find a 3rd party that is willing to help and the pricing is reasonable but prices will have to go up but we are going to try and cap them at 25% increase. See how we go with that one.

We've managed to try and stockpile as much as we can in the last couple of months but some of the rarer brands and titles like Zaccaria and atari will have to wait until we can combine a whole lot of different ones onto a single sheet to make it viable for all concerned. That would seem to be the biggest hiccup we envisage.

I guess we'll see how our hobby within the hobby goes.

cheers Jeff & Mark :)

Hope it all works out for you Jeff. You offer a great resource for us here in Australia. Many of us would be lost without you.