Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sega rally replay value?

depends on price. These things are failing left right and center and they are expensive to repair.

So, agree they are fun in a pair.... but not fun with how often the PCB's are failing and the tubes being typically flogged out and full of burn

How often does the pcb go down?

It totally depends on the game. I have had 3 pairs over the years and for 2 of them at least one boardset needed repair at some stage. For the other one it was the force feedback PCB.

They are getting old, and the position of the game boards under the seat meant that a lot of them had drinks and shit spilt on them, so you get slow acid type damage that slowly wears away.

I don't mean to scare you off, you may have one for years without issue, but my experience was that as fun as they were, they were more hassle than worth it. If you really know your shit, you could look over the pcb's etc and probably make a good educated decision on a pair

• Like 1

The board issue is a pain in the bum but Joey has been able to repair my boards. Worst case scenario is that you acquire the L2M2 boards and run a PC in place of the main stack.
  • Like 1

The board issue is a pain in the bum but Joey has been able to repair my boards. Worst case scenario is that you acquire the L2M2 boards and run a PC in place of the main stack.

Yeah Jomac is the man! By the time you get the cage out, pay for post to WA and back, don't get much change out of $400

I ripped some seats out of a Subaru WRX sti at the wreckers. I got some ps3s and Logitech g27 wheels. There is a converter plate that allows you to remove the crappy steering wheel and install a real steering wheel. Good fun. But need for speed hot pursuit is the best game for a steering wheel and still has online play

Sent from my AGM A8 using Tapatalk

• Like 2