IGNORED

MGLXLIII - Game 7 ~ Triple Punch (closes 17-May)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 14 of 17 ...

Triple Punch has many faces ...

ZiaWp0V.png

Only 3 days to go until this game is closed.

:062:

heh, someone repurposed Crazy Kong artwork...that's the first time I've seen that marquee. Some on KLOV at one time had a dedicated Crazy Kong cab for sale that had been converted to Triple Punch:

crazykong-triple-punch1.thumb.jpg.1a9e67039806b7eb420f82fb24ec6769.jpg

• Like 1

heh, someone repurposed Crazy Kong artwork...that's the first time I've seen that marquee. Some on KLOV at one time had a dedicated Crazy Kong cab for sale that had been converted to Triple Punch:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2132681}[/ATTACH]

Your photo is also very rare. Never seen that before, but it's not surprising. Anything goes in the arcade ... :cool:

Day 15 of 17 ...

Sometimes you take such a beating, it's like seeing double ...

VPL86dp.png

Make a comeback, just like Rocky.

Only 2 days to go until this game is closed.

:062:

511203717_SMK_triplep_69310_wolf106.png.792a8bfc3c44dbf98b0ad56aec873f8c.png

This game wouldn't be such a bad game if it weren't for the fact that fireballs appear RIGHT ON TOP of my man!!! :x I've lost so many deaths this way that shouldn't have happened. :013:

(20 min later...)

I changed my mind. This game sucks. Fireballs appeared out of no where, right on top of me and killed me 3 times in a row. I'm done with this one.

• Like 2

I really felt I could better my score on this game, I have been grinding away for the last hour and a half, kept getting close but couldn’t break through, now run out of time, oh well.
  • Like 2

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2133071}[/ATTACH]

ask and ye shall receive :D

Well done. You played great ... :023:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"triplep-71710.png","data-attachmentid":2133125}[/ATTACH]​​

Bonus screenshot, I broke the game at one point in a previous game...

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"bonus.png","data-attachmentid":2133126}[/ATTACH]

That's interesting. Looks like the game had a punch to the stomach ... :lol

I really felt I could better my score on this game, I have been grinding away for the last hour and a half, kept getting close but couldn’t break through, now run out of time, oh well.

At least you kept trying. I have whole days like that, so I know exactly what you mean. Insert coin and try again, eventually you will get there ... :)

• Like 1