Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 14 - Game 2 ~ Gilligan's Island

Just keep hitting the targets (there is a way to cheat) until you have all the ingredients.....

Lite Kona.....

Beat the shit out of the ramp for 1 million, 2 million, etc thru to the money shot...

Then 50 million 1, 2, or 3 times before the time runs out..... it can be done 3 times maybe 4 but 3 is my record. Some 300,000,000 score is my best but I reckon a Billion is not beyond doable.

Otherwise keep the ramps going continuosly during jungle run, best is about 35 million before gilligan says SORRY SKIPPER....

Basic but funny as and best is a nine ball game so far....Plus extra ball if done before 3rd ball is played...:p

• Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Have got to the Kona mode, hit the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5m shots. Never seem to get a look at a 50m shot, it just returns back to the beginning, collect all the items again. What am I missing?

20200407_171040.thumb.jpg.f94d62d12c452e50e7b8389d01662042.jpg

• Like 2

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Have got to the Kona mode, hit the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5m shots. Never seem to get a look at a 50m shot, it just returns back to the beginning, collect all the items again. What am I missing?

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"20200407_171040.jpg","data-attachmentid":2122984}[/ATTACH]

It's on a 45 second timer, so you need to get the 6th (50mil) shot before it times out.

• Like 1

Some triva, this is the first DMD title to make it into production, Terminator 2 was the first to be started but was delayed, most likely to allow the movie release first as to limit spoilers. So this started after T2 but was released first.

As an avid DMD era fan I can say this game is balls, it's got some possitives but the points are all in the Kona jackpot and you can progress and complete that all with 1 shot, dial in that Kona shot, get the saucer to complete each of the items rather than hit them, complete Kona mode and rinse and repeat. So dang boring, if you don't play for points it has some level of fun.

Anyway, hopefully this is enough not to need a replay.

ae1a707d00efb28b89cba613bfa54b30.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Anyway, hopefully this is enough not to need a replay.

ae1a707d00efb28b89cba613bfa54b30.jpg

come on @JustAnotherRat you only need another 40M to force Wob to play again :lol

Great scoring by the way, even if it is boring you... no one is making me want to download this table very much.

Was this a Bungled pick ? :laugh:

• Like 2

come on @JustAnotherRat you only need another 40M to force Wob to play again :lol

Great scoring by the way, even if it is boring you... no one is making me want to download this table very much.

Was this a Bungled pick ? :laugh:

I'll play it again just to make Wob have to. I can't explain it, this table is very much a one shot wonder however I don't hate it. It is the most DMD like game by Jed rulings that I've ever played though. It does look very pretty and the VPX recreation was one that has been done very well. I'm confident it would be a really easy DMD colorisation project for someone as well. I think Wob may already have a dump to use as well.

• Like 2

I am not sure I'd play again for 1 point between 1st and 2nd 😆

And there already is a colour DMD, malenko did it after I suggested it as an option since he loves doing "firsts", it's up on VPU.

• Like 2

I'll play it again just to make Wob have to. I can't explain it, this table is very much a one shot wonder however I don't hate it. It is the most DMD like game by Jed rulings that I've ever played though. It does look very pretty and the VPX recreation was one that has been done very well. I'm confident it would be a really easy DMD colorisation project for someone as well. I think Wob may already have a dump to use as well.

I really need to download and play it (quit talking and start chalking) but at the moment Doom Eternal is eating up my gaming hours :068: I've not liked an FPS so much in years, it'sclassic doom brought to life in the modern age - a great thing :cool:

I really need to download and play it (quit talking and start chalking) but at the moment Doom Eternal is eating up my gaming hours :068: I've not liked an FPS so much in years, it'sclassic doom brought to life in the modern age - a great thing :cool:

I can't like that post.... It may be good but I want you to play some pinball.

I can't like that post.... It may be good but I want you to play some pinball.

I've got time to play everything :)

I'm also trying to improve on Zippy Race in the MGL - in between pinball, Doom, and a bit of Battlefront II which i regret getting now cause it's also a lot of fun :cool:

I've played some Gilligan but nothing worth posting yet but I don't mind it, might be shallow for a DMD game but it feels pretty good to play.

• Like 1

I've got time to play everything :)

I'm also trying to improve on Zippy Race in the MGL - in between pinball, Doom, and a bit of Battlefront II which i regret getting now cause it's also a lot of fun :cool:

I've played some Gilligan but nothing worth posting yet but I don't mind it, might be shallow for a DMD game but it feels pretty good to play.

I've wanted to play Zippy Race but haven't found any time at all to do it yet.

It finally happened, I hit the 50 Million. I don't think I will play this anymore. Not a fan. But, I am really hooked on Centigrade 37. One thing about this league is you discover great new games.

1857116412_gilligansisland.thumb.jpg.7a76bb32257adcbef5d21d4c5f03a90d.jpg

• Like 4

It finally happened, I hit the 50 Million. I don't think I will play this anymore. Not a fan. But, I am really hooked on Centigrade 37. One thing about this league is you discover great new games.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2125125}[/ATTACH]

Great improvement and up a few spots.