Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Heist: New game From Multimorphic

image_148732.thumb.png.c8078940004e0a210a86a3abfeddc6e5.png

02-heist-1024x710.thumb.jpg.9e2abe3bff3da508b14ea215242fb9eb.jpg

[video=youtube_share;-vx2WTA7KtI]

Multimorphic’s new Heist pinball game lets you help take back Ocean City, where your crew is set out to defeat Mr. Big, the evil overlord who has everything under his corrupt control. The Heist crew knows a good mark when they see one! Meet Maggie Machado – Mastermind, Franklin Cooper – Safecracker, Liz Sterling – Hacker, Leo Myshkin – Demolition, Willie Burnett – Driver, and Kat Burgess – Cat Burglar.

Heist delivers the most immersive experience ever developed for the P3, with a story, artwork, videos, and playfield features that bring you right into Ocean City. Use the new upper flipper to shoot skillfully across town and then battle Mr. Big’s crane in various ways all over the playfield. Other interactive features include a bashable jail cell, diverters on every ramp and loop, and even a high wire act to get you stealthy access into Mr. Big’s secret lab. Recruit your crew, run various jobs, avoid the cops, and teach Mr. Big a long overdue lesson!

As an example of how the crane can be used during gameplay, check out this mode where you need to steal some parts from a room where the floor is rigged with lasers. You are lowered into the room from above which is simulated as the ball on the crane. Once you steal the parts (by hitting the corresponding shot on the playfield) and you must knock the ball off and then find a way to escape! Check out the mode here:

[video=youtube_share;Am-cnWz3JVA]

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/he...ules-and-more/

https://www.pinballnews.com/site/202...eist-revealed/

• Like 12

Well I ordered it today but unfortunately their Production ready batch of playfields have already sold out. So it will be 4 weeks before it's sent assuming the factory isn't closed due to Covid-19. When it arrives you're welcome to play - entry fee 1 roll of toilet paper 😉
  • Like 5

• 2 months later...
So my Heist has arrived now. Really good. A lot of effort and engineering with this one. Third flipper is pretty useful and they've created some modes (side jobs) especially for it. Nice loop for the third flipper similar to that on the Data East Jurassic Park but if you're good (or just lucky in my case) you can hit a bunch of different shot with it. Crane is very cool, graphics are good, sounds are good. Lots of shots and very fun,
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...
So my Heist has arrived now. Really good. A lot of effort and engineering with this one. Third flipper is pretty useful and they've created some modes (side jobs) especially for it. Nice loop for the third flipper similar to that on the Data East Jurassic Park but if you're good (or just lucky in my case) you can hit a bunch of different shot with it. Crane is very cool, graphics are good, sounds are good. Lots of shots and very fun,

This has looked impressive from the start... Do we have an Aus price and distributor ?

• Like 2

did you buy the full game or just the upgrade components - am real keen for this - looks very cool

• Like 1

This has looked impressive from the start... Do we have an Aus price and distributor ?

No distributor Doug, but i had some communication with Gerry a while back and certainly didn’t seem like an issue getting one for Oz. I’m assuming he would honour the warranty from the US - he seems like a decent guy. Certainly could get some sort of assurance before committing $$$. Maybe current Oz owners can comment on their experience?

• Like 1

No distributor Doug, but i had some communication with Gerry a while back and certainly didn’t seem like an issue getting one for Oz. I’m assuming he would honour the warranty from the US - he seems like a decent guy. Certainly could get some sort of assurance before committing $$$. Maybe current Oz owners can comment on their experience?

Thanks Mark...

I will reach out to Gerry and maybe the descent Aus dollar might help ? But would be good to hear from the existing Owners over here... might help push us over the line

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

A new game for the Heist module is being revealed on Monday. From the creator (Nick Baldridge):

"Hey everyone!

I'm the creator of several custom games for the P3 platform, including Ranger In The Ruins.

I'm proud to announce my newest game, Silver Falls, will be revealed on Monday at 8PM Eastern by Kevin Manne on the Buffalo Pinball Twitch stream!

This game design was a collaboration between myself and my 10 year old daughter, Sophia.

It uses the Heist playfield module, and is a very different style of game. For a bit more information before the reveal, check out https://silverfallsforever.com/

The music for the game is a unique chillhop soundtrack, created by the amazing Scott Danesi!

Sophia and I will be at the reveal stream, and I hope to see you all there too. icon_smile.gif

The ability to purchase on Multimorphic's site will go live with the reveal stream Monday evening."

85972340f7ba14552a6d9bea3e3d08a887670891.thumb.jpg.3978aa32003f1a0f2a893c489dd9b141.jpg

• Like 1