Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Deleting or archiving posts

I really feel like a noob stubbling around this forum sometimes.

Is there a way I can delete or archive posts within a thread I started, so that people visiting that thread have less extraneous information to wade through to get to the latest?

For example, within the Park'N'plunge pinball comp thread I'm posting reminders each month ... which are pointless once we get past them. If I can delete/archive these posts it could reduce the number of pages potentially down to 1 and then users can absorb relevant information much faster.

Cheers for any education ...

Why not just make a new thread :unsure

I guess that's one way around the issue ...

P.S. do you have a link for the gif you use as your profile pic? That's pretty damn cool!

• Administrators

What you are asking only a moderator can do so your options are ask a mod to clean the thread for you, edit the first post with the up to date info and link to it or most people just make a new thread even if its the same comp differant date etc its the sencible thing to do.

I think you can right click and save the image in your broeser. I got them off a site many years ago that had heaps of different animated neo geo sprites.

• Like 1