Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

BULK PINBALL MACHINES FOR SALE

:cool: HI All

As the title says lots of games for sale.......

These were Larry’s ( Latchmc) machines. Rod Brooks from Pinball People and I had told Larry before he died that we would assist his wife when the time came to sell.

Cabinet decals for TZ SOLD

Getaway $4000. SOLD

Fish Tales $4800. SOLD

White Water $7500 SOLD

Indiana Jones $8500 SOLD

Dracula $9000 SOLD

Judge Dredd $4000 SOLD

Star Trek Next Generation $7500 SOLD

Creature $7500 SOLD

T2 $6500 SOLD

Flintstones $5200 SOLD

Spanish Eyes SOLD Players condition

Far Out SOLD Very nice condition

Big Indian SOLD Very nice condition

Eldorado lost city SOLD

Eldorado lost city not working SOLD

Edited by JOKERPOKER
  • Like 24

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t0C890F10-F3AD-45E1-AA45-05D67899AEC0.jpeg Views:\t0 Size:\t152.7 KB ID:\t2113069","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2113069","data-size":"large"}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t2DB60E97-E69D-4670-A558-EDD6913D1C30.jpeg Views:\t0 Size:\t111.0 KB ID:\t2113068","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2113068","data-size":"large"}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t212B3B4E-593E-4E30-8F24-8A257798EAF3.jpeg Views:\t27 Size:\t252.6 KB ID:\t2113032","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2113032","data-size":"large"}[/ATTACH] I only have some internal pix of Drac I will try to get some more.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tA66D2A6B-B565-43EE-82C7-BBAB76ADE1C6.jpeg Views:\t35 Size:\t262.1 KB ID:\t2113030","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2113030","data-size":"large"}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t1C2B103F-BB39-4731-B66F-11A2E30AF335.jpeg Views:\t26 Size:\t335.9 KB ID:\t2113031","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2113031","data-size":"large"}[/ATTACH]

That's where that beautiful BSD went. I remember seeing Prowler doing this one up. It looks amazing!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Indiana Jones SOLD

All PMs replied as of 12:30pm today

What a great undertaking you guys are doing;). Got home this arvo from doing a 800km round trip via Manly from the Central coast to end up at Mudgee and back then back home. Larry's IJ will get a good going over and hopefully present like he'd like it too.

Thanks and I hope we'll do Larry proud:)

• Like 10

What a great undertaking you guys are doing;). Got home this arvo from doing a 800km round trip via Manly from the Central coast to end up at Mudgee and back then back home. Larry's IJ will get a good going over and hopefully present like he'd like it too.

Thanks and I hope we'll do Larry proud:)

Great to hear Jeff. I’m sure Larry would be pleased a great passionate pinball enthusiast now has it to enjoy.

I will look forward to the restoration thread....no pressure mate:lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just a quick update on the BSD here in Sydney, Rod has tweaked out all the bugs in this game, and I have been playing it for a number of weeks and it has been performing flawlessly, and now it is calling out for a new home, so anyone with Dracula on their wish list, this is a fine example.

Cheers Terry.

Just a quick update on the BSD here in Sydney, Rod has tweaked out all the bugs in this game, and I have been playing it for a number of weeks and it has been performing flawlessly, and now it is calling out for a new home, so anyone with Dracula on their wish list, this is a fine example.

Cheers Terry.

Great minds Terry. I have an offer from a mate on Dracula that I have just put to Rod. He will message Diane tonight. Oh and interest on the Creech too

• Like 2