Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

For Sale - Candy Cabinets

Hi All.

Putting feelers out there before listing these.

Will be selling my Atomiswave Candy Cabinet.

Includes Atomiswave board, and I think 3 Atmosiwave games (Dolphin Blue, Metal Slug and some beat em ups) Will list properly later.

All working, screen is a Tri-Res wei-ya in perfect condition.

Egret III two player control panel

The other is an Egret II.

This has a chassis fault, which is being sent to Jomac to get sorted.

I had re-painted this about three years ago with a blue pearl flake (which is barley noticeable unless seen under natural light)

Will also have the side decals installed.

I can also sell it as is if there is interest in it..

Note for admins, if EOI is not allowed I'll put prices against these.

Photo's below

Candy_Cabs01.thumb.jpg.18795b2308278a34db676cda265ee069.jpg

Candy_Cabs03.thumb.jpg.7bb8d69515bb9ff27391e217cef861fa.jpg

Candy_Cabs05.thumb.jpg.4a6df05738bd5070c8ce55cd2a5b2448.jpg Candy_Cabs06.thumb.jpg.bb37b82b1d6c8ba940e51ab953eb6db0.jpg

Candy_Cabs04.thumb.jpg.16566348b67fbb85aace15f457862acf.jpg

• Like 3

OK, putting prices down to comply with forum rules.

So I guess they are up for Sale now.!

Atomiswave Price will be around $1400

Egrett II, this is harder to price due to unknow cost to repair chassis and cost of decals. - $1600

Happy to work with anyone wanting to buy both or just one

If interstate buyers, you will need to organise transport and packing.

Happy to help load etc...

• Administrators
OK, putting prices down to comply with forum rules.

So I guess they are up for Sale now.!

Atomiswave Price will be around $1400

Egrett II, this is harder to price due to unknow cost to repair chassis and cost of decals. - $1600

Happy to work with anyone wanting to buy both or just one

If interstate buyers, you will need to organise transport and packing.

Happy to help load etc...

We've always had that rule mate, It's good to have a starting point and take the guess work out of what people want for their gear.

Is that the same Atomiswave you've had for years? awesome looking cab.

We've always had that rule mate, It's good to have a starting point and take the guess work out of what people want for their gear.

Is that the same Atomiswave you've had for years? awesome looking cab.

Yeah I knew about the rules, but was just putting it out there that they will be for sale.

But in hind site, listing it with a price I should have done in the 1st place

Yep that's the same Atomiswave.

Love the cab, just doesn't get as much time as I like on it.

Yep that's the same Atomiswave.

Love the cab, just doesn't get as much time as I like on it.

Seeing your Atomiswave all those years ago is why i bought my Atomiswave cab. I paid a similar price and drove to Newcastle to pick it up. Shame to see your go mate, it's a sweet example.

Seeing your Atomiswave all those years ago is why i bought my Atomiswave cab. I paid a similar price and drove to Newcastle to pick it up. Shame to see your go mate, it's a sweet example.

Thanks mate, yeah it's a totally underrated cabinet, I see no differnce in it to the Egret, apart from the rotating mech

UPDATE:

Atomis wave SD Cabinet is sold pending deposit.

I forgot I did some extra work to this machine including 3.5mm to Stereo RCA input to the Atomiswave Motherboard (great for connecting a PC)

Also Jamma extension cable and 5 atomiswave games...

Damn that Egret is gorgeous condition, as is the Atomiswave. Would have jumped on that if I had the cash. Although I am a SEGA boy, the Egret is one of those dream cabs. Just to have that rotating mech wouod be awesome. How that did not become a standard, I will never know. I think everything else is pretty much always the same between the cabs. Same monitors etc. Can't beat a NANAO.

The Atomiswave and Egret both have Wei-Ya monitors.

I don't know about the Egret as I've never had it going, but the Atomiswave monitor is supper sharp, fantastic tri-res.

Funny thing is, the Atomiswave has almost identical compliance plate as the Egret, even says Taito on it, just different model number.

Edited by Scotty T

Ahhh, I see. They must have had their monitors changed at some point. What a shame. I would still buy the Egret though.
Not really.

I wanted the Weiya chassis for the vga input.

Jomac has serviced the chassis, and after speaking to him pretty sure it's a Panasonic monitor or was it Toshiba.

Either way a great combo and his eyes..

Not really.

I wanted the Weiya chassis for the vga input.

Jomac has serviced the chassis, and after speaking to him pretty sure it's a Panasonic monitor or was it Toshiba.

Either way a great combo and his eyes..

So it's tri-res? Or is it the original dual res MS-9 Toshiba NANAO?

I have to send my NAC and Blast chasis away to be serviced. The Blast's edges are not straight and the OSD does not work. There are also edge of screen convergence issues on both, but I know a chasis setvice won't fix that >_< Is there a general price to get them serviced?

I have to send my NAC and Blast chasis away to be serviced. The Blast's edges are not straight and the OSD does not work. There are also edge of screen convergence issues on both, but I know a chasis setvice won't fix that >_

Wow the quote screwed up somehow...

Yes it's a tri-res.

Cost me close to $150 including postage.

Joey is a great guy, we had a decent yak over the phone about it too..

I have to send my NAC and Blast chasis away to be serviced. The Blast's edges are not straight and the OSD does not work. There are also edge of screen convergence issues on both, but I know a chasis setvice won't fix that >_

Wow the quote screwed up somehow...

Yes it's a tri-res.

Cost me close to $150 including postage.

Joey is a great guy, we had a decent yak over the phone about it too..

Ahh, I can see how it would be an upgrade now. If the picture looks stunning, it looks stunning right? Doesn't matter what is inside.

Ahh, I can see how it would be an upgrade now. If the picture looks stunning, it looks stunning right? Doesn't matter what is inside.

Lol, I have no idea on the picture,it should look great.

I bought the can off @dragonlee probably 3 years ago never turned out on, kept in my shed.

Had other work / life stuff get in the way.

I painted it probably a year ago.

Then only recently decided to sell it, only then I decided to turn it on...

Chassis is on the way home from Jomac.

Hopefully will tell this week, but bugger it, I lost all the photos I took to connect it back up.

Hopefully it's not that difficult.

​​​​​

Shoot me a PM [uSER=40]Savage[/uSER] if you need help with the chassis. It's pretty easy, but if you get stuck I can assist. I have the same chassis in my Atomiswave. It's hands down one of the best monitors I own. The Wei-Ya 3129 gives a stellar image at 31khz, which is what I run mine at. The 15khz image is pretty good, but some people don't like it as the scanlines are quite big compared to purely 15khz only monitors.
  • Like 1

Shoot me a PM [uSER=40]Savage[/uSER] if you need help with the chassis. It's pretty easy, but if you get stuck I can assist. I have the same chassis in my Atomiswave. It's hands down one of the best monitors I own. The Wei-Ya 3129 gives a stellar image at 31khz, which is what I run mine at. The 15khz image is pretty good, but some people don't like it as the scanlines are quite big compared to purely 15khz only monitors.
Cheers mate if it's anything like the Atomiswave then it will be great