Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Forcite Motorcycle Helmets MV Agusta Giveaway

To all riders out there (@RGR , @DallasJ),

I found out about this helmet too late:

https://forcitehelmets.com/

1000 people got to buy the Founders Edition Pack and they all went into the draw to win a 2019 MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR plus an SC Project S1 exhaust system.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B51wiy1n6WP/

Here's the lucky winner that got drawn the other day:

https://www.facebook.com/forcitehelmetsystems/videos/898808353849598/

Hopefully if these helmets are any good, they're planning on selling them to the public in March/April next year.

My brother has an F4RR, I'm pondering a Brutale for the logical person in me, but the cool dude who's in there somewhere wants and F3 or and F4.

- - - Updated - - -

Forcite sales director Dylan Ross says the planned retail price for the helmet when it comes to market later this year will be $A1299.

Doesn't appear to even be pinlock compatible. It looks good, but it's a no from me.

There is nothing logical about buying an MV Agusta, I'm sure they are great, I'd rather stick to Jap bikes for many reasons.

I looked into this helmet and it's really just a media streaming unit. I was hoping it would be smart HUD helmet, integrated to your bike ECU, GPS and Telecoms etc.

I'm pretty sure that's not it's focus. If I was still racing it might have been worth the coin to record the fun with the inbuilt HD chin camera.

Still some lucky bugger got a new bike & pipe for about $900 with his new helmet, Merry Xmas. :laugh:

My brother has an F4RR, I'm pondering a Brutale for the logical person in me, but the cool dude who's in there somewhere wants and F3 or and F4.

- - - Updated - - -

Forcite sales director Dylan Ross says the planned retail price for the helmet when it comes to market later this year will be $A1299.

Doesn't appear to even be pinlock compatible. It looks good, but it's a no from me.

Crap!! @Queen Of Shots... I forgot to mention @Queen Of Shots!!! :o And you too @Cursed.

..but the cool dude who's in there somewhere wants and F3 or and F4.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep hanging to one day afford an F3 or F4.

I just want the camera and carbon fibre. It says the camera lasts 5 hours. I'd ditch my gopro for that. It has it's own 'version' of pinlock apparently.

Crap!! @Queen Of Shots... I forgot to mention @Queen Of Shots!!! :o And you too @Cursed.

Yep hanging to one day afford an F3 or F4.

I just want the camera and carbon fibre. It says the camera lasts 5 hours. I'd ditch my gopro for that. It has it's own 'version' of pinlock apparently.

I've got some F3's and F4's spare as well as lots of other keys mate, and you can have them for free if your feeling the pinch financially atm.

IMG20191210181915.thumb.jpg.ab686385270d3f20d666a6fe104ff288.jpg