Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Trident plastics/pop bumper caps

On the hunt for some new plastics and pop bumper caps for a Stern Trident. If anybody has some stashed away they are willing to part with give me a holla.......or alternatively point me in the right direction if you know of someone who is making them. Checked the usual places and don't see them around anywhere.

As always many thanks in advance.

sent from somewhere in the colony [emoji220]

That is awesome. I'll keep my fingers crossed[emoji1695] for the rest to turn up. [emoji1303] Thank you.

sent from somewhere in the colony [emoji220]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Giving this a Christmas bump......

I bought new caps somewhere that I can't think of now, but it couldn't be the last? I was lucky my plastics where good. No one seems to not make very much for the early Sterns, bastards. The colour on DDstoys part set look good?

I bought new caps somewhere that I can't think of now, but it couldn't be the last? I was lucky my plastics where good. No one seems to not make very much for the early Sterns, bastards. The colour on DDstoys part set look good?

Yeah I'm hearing you mate in regards to early Stern plastics. If you think of where you got your caps give me a shout. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

My Trident so far. Original plastics and posts. New caps, acorns and it came with new targets still to go in and new flippers. All I really did was clean and remove the rest of the Mylar on it. Warwick. Im sure I got the caps somewhere overseas, Marco, or Europe. Probably all the same places you have tried. 5c5eec27a50b54f8856a57a31416e725.jpg
  • Like 1