Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Gottlieb Play Pool - 1972 Italian AAB

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Should add to this thread, As this machine is in my stable now, I have started re painting it and have fixed a few problems. I am currently having issues with the reset sequence. No idea why my pix loaded upside down.

20210926_145221.jpg

20210926_145115.jpg

20210926_145038.jpg

20210926_145031.jpg

Edited by Gemini2544
  • Like 1

SUCCESS! Today I found the final break in the wiring loom (four in total) also found a short circuit in the 10 point score reel, a EOS switch on a score reel mounted upside down, three new coils, so many bad solder joints, POP Bumper wasn't wired up to a new switch the list just goes on & on. Anyway we have a new pin day...... Finally

All that's needed now is to fix the backglass paint, align the flipper arms & make the targets reset work smoothly, but now the game is working and the rest is basically house keeping. 

DSC_1905.JPG

DSC_1904.JPG

DSC_1903.JPG

DSC_1902.JPG

DSC_1901.JPG

Edited by Gemini2544
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, thegrunta666 said:

Great Job Doug....its always so satisfying when you get all the super nasty bugs fixed ! Well done ! Hopefully can come and play it in 2022 !!!! 

Yep! a few regulars have been dropping a few hints for the next one. I'm just waiting to see what "Chairman Dan" has to say before I announce it.

• Like 2

Just now, Cursed said:

Put Moyra and I on the list mate, really hoping we can come over the water for this as we have a ball every time!

I take it you want the Penthouse again...lol

Make sure you've had your shots, we don't want Tassieitis out here. LOL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gemini2544 said:

I take it you want the Penthouse again...lol

Make sure you've had your shots, we don't want Tassieitis out here. LOL

Haha, yes the penthouse sounds great mate if that's ok?

And I am not so sure it's you Victorians that should be scared of us Tasmanian's, you all are leading the way on how NOT to do it! lmao.

Had to laugh today, Playing Play Pool as you do when you finally get it going and guess what happened, the Right flipper EOS switch snapped off from metal fatigue. I had a spare so no issue but you get the game up and running and the fatigue count down to the next part break was waiting. Would have happened regardless but the day after it's going again made me laugh, so glad it wasn't a call out after a full service. LOL

20 hours ago, thegrunta666 said:

OMG @Cursed your already 100% Tasweigian ! wow.....Hopefully we can discuss this rapid 'change' at Dougs in 2022 ! Ring That Bell !

Haha, to me, Yes! To Tasweigians...hell NO!

Apparently we are a decade or two away from legally being able to call ourselves Tasmainian. 😆

My licence says I'm from Tasmania so who am I to argue? 👍

Scared Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

so....

from italy > brisbane container > brisbane collector  > steelers shed, bulli, nsw > collector in south australia > collector country victoria > steelers shed, bulli nsw

back 'home' and won't let it go again. really regretted letting it ago the first time.

will do a few things to finish her.

thanks to @Gemini2544for a great trade

20220825_181658.jpg

Edited by illawarra_steelers
sp
  • Love 1