IGNORED

SOLD - Indy (WMS) for Dialed In or Hobbit

mjfisher1974

Hi all,

I've run out of room and must trade a pin if I want something else. I'm looking for a Hobbit or Dialed In and have a Williams Indiana Jones to trade. If anyone is interested please let me know. Cabinet decals are vibrant and playfield isn't too bad.

I would rate it as better than a player's but I wouldn't call it Restored. I can provide as many close up pics as you like or if you're in the area you can come and play it/check it out.

I played around with some leds in some of the inserts but it's basically globes in all of the GIs, Flasher etc. The glass isn't that clean - I took it out so you could see the playfield better ;)

It also has:

"Lost Plastic" at the back of the playfield

Jackpot lights in the backbox

ColorDMD LCD display

Cliffys on Mode start and drop targets

Plastic protectors

NVRAM - No changing of AA batteries :)

Gold Legs

And I actually have some more cabinet decals although they aren't needed - but they're not original ones - just some I bought off ebay

PM me if interested or if you have any other advice regarding this machine

Thanks in advance,

Mick

IMG_2907.thumb.jpg.dbb0a22b9951df716e5ff6b83c729f80.jpgIMG_2908.thumb.jpg.a5c53a3d21fefeb51c948bb15dbf1a46.jpgIMG_2909.thumb.jpg.bc0552d5351886e8380b9f8eb4a96bbf.jpgIMG_2910.thumb.jpg.87ad219ed63be47623c76c9b47733f86.jpgIMG_2897.thumb.jpg.f3c62d7f4b5a489784bcaac2253d25a3.jpg

Edited by mjfisher1974

I've had a few people with DIs - am still considering a Hobbit as well so if you have a Hobbit and interested in a trade let me know as well.

And thanks for all the feedback I've received - seems like I've been undervaluing my IJ for the condition it's in - most appreciated.

Thanks.