Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

YouTube Videos of Interest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I only needed to see enough to know that his content is littered with elements of anti-science sentiment and has an underlying support for conspiracy theories in his "jokes".

It seems to be a video which hammers the message that mainstream narratives cannot be trusted and that "they" are plotting against us. As popularised by the conspiracy theory nutters, "they" is their go to for all things they can dream p. You know, the earth is indeed flat, 5G vaccines, Trump is a lizard, chem-trails  etc are all organised by "they". No one can agree on who “they" is of course, perhaps you’re aware?

Yes its great comedy is coming back. I thought this was funny

The king of the right wing nutters, the trumpster,  who encourages the anti vax protests around the world, whilst not believing a word they say and then...he gets the covid vaccines AND the booster shot. Now that’s funny!

It's also funny that these conspiracy theorists say "It makes you think". You may have seen Pete Evans say that lots, rather than "this is what I believe" as they play to the idiots looking for a wacky solution to explain the worlds problems.

• Haha 1

On 21/12/2021 at 1:26 PM, peely said:

Anyway it's almost as funny as reading posts by some triggered people whom totally believe the nonsense of the worlds "pop" media and fake corp "science" without any reason.

Edited by razorsedge
sorry the post mistakenly came up as a quote. .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You can't imagine how much utility this thread comprises! Thanks a lot to the author; you've nailed it. Until now, I didn't pay much attention to how informative youtube could be. It's strange, but nowadays, folks can master various professions on youtube. I see it as a great and affordable opportunity, and all you need to have is the internet. Check out this review about free Youtube video downloader software. I found it quite useful, considering it allows you to download and watch all you need whenever you desire. I wonder what software you guys are using for such matters?

Edited by konradkautzer8

The revival and continued strength from the once hated and misunderstood Street Fighter III: Third Strike, comes a story about the Jazzy Circuit Cup in NYC 2019. It's really nice to see just how far SF3 has come and is now deeply engrained in the fighting community as one of the king's of technical play.

3 hours ago, hackBONES said:

The revival and continued strength from the once hated and misunderstood Street Fighter III: Third Strike, comes a story about the Jazzy Circuit Cup in NYC 2019. It's really nice to see just how far SF3 has come and is now deeply engrained in the fighting community as one of the king's of technical play.

The original Street Fighter as in SF1 was hard to make money out of. Not a nice board design either and rather hard to keep going. I don't think SF1 was actually a Capcom game either but I may be wrong about that. No interest in the game at first and didn't take long to work out how to get 9 free games out of it using button combos in attract mode. Still, maybe those free games got the players introduced to the caractors and game play technics had a big impact on the future Street Fighter series being so successful?

The whole series went on to make great money but the original SF1 would be hard to find I would imagine not that I'd be after one other than to make the whole series.

Edited by Autosteve
  • Like 1