Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

YouTube Videos of Interest

"This is a very important spot for Australian cinema history. This is the place where we are introduced to Ma... ha.. Max. He's not Mad yet... he's just Max." :lol

One thing I like to 'brag' to people about, when Mad Max comes up in conversation, is that the interceptor was built up the road from where I live. Literally a 2 minute walk. :unsure

• Like 3

"This is a very important spot for Australian cinema history. This is the place where we are introduced to Ma... ha.. Max. He's not Mad yet... he's just Max." :lol

One thing I like to 'brag' to people about, when Mad Max comes up in conversation, is that the interceptor was built up the road from where I live. Literally a 2 minute walk. :unsure

I was watching that the other day

• Like 3

Noice! Looks more like a Lotus Esprit or De Tomaso Pantera now though.

So, this is CGI only right? ... I mean, not created IRL?

If it's CGI only, just goes to show how real things on a screen can seem. Pretty amazing!

Looks pretty cool anyhow! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
You may want to incorporate this into your rpi/pandora build? Have a floppy drive flush mounted in your cab?
:unsure

That's awesome! Would've made a great practical joke for April Fools' Day too. "Have you heard they've just released new floppy disks with much bigger capacities? No? Come check out the new 250 gig one I bought from Harvey Norman".:lol

• Like 3