Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

YouTube Videos of Interest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Playing at this level with the long nails of the left hand is impossible, It rally impressive how may years you've been learning ?

I have no idea what you are talking about, who's learning what? I don't understand why you quoted me......what long nails?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I found a new comedy crush this summer!! :redface

Man it's inspirational how people can come back from severe crippling injury, and take it in their stride. This is a woman, not ashamed to speak up and laugh :cool:

@ 3:35 the "Why did the chicken cross the road?" .... suck my (rooster) LoLs :lol

• Like 1

TLDR takeaway, only portion we see reported in mainstream was the <%1 of violent interaction. Most people in attendance did not even know there was any violent activity at the event, until they seen that (and only that) on their screens at home. This is not news reporting, it is misrepresentation of what was happening.

Media today plays on the human condition. Partly just for ratings and competition.

I'm no conspiracy theorist, nonsense is nonsense. I'm not a big fan of corruption either, nor stories that blatantly don't add up.

Well, we certainly won't be hearing anything about how this went down in the run-of-the-mill medias....

All that will be shown, misrepresented, is the activities of a few organised hollywood rioters ... yep this is going to turn out well.

Like the totally level headed reason around Congress opening speech from speaker now ending in "Amen and Awomen" ...... :blink: ... seriously?

The Buttsmarn is onto it too ....

About time more decent folk stood up and spoke out, instead of sitting Silent in the corner like irresponsible pussies. At the blatantly obvious injustices going on, against Everyone!

Good on ya Isaac for having a spine!!! :023: