Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

SOLD Daytona USA

SOLD! I have a working daytona usa boardset , that has just been serviced by JOMAC . complete or may separate boards if there is enough interest . Will post worldwide.

Price drop $600

Edited by tgates

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Are you asking if you have the correct inputs for it or can a normal arcade stick work? My understanding was the superguns mainly amplify signals and doesn't effect controllers too much except by adapting the plug. If so I am guessing the real question is will daytona take an arcade stick? I think (never seen one) they have there own controller board and use analog input for the wheel. You might be able to adapt an arduino to interface?

No

Can you explain why Berty out of interest that the board can not be played on a supergun? Everything can be adapted from what I was aware of. Internet is not telling me otherwise. Maybe PM as to not hijack.

@DEXTER https://www.instructables.com/id/Jam...SA-Arcade-PCB/ here is a way to do it if you're interested. All possible if you're hand with a re-wire. Would be a super project if you're a big fan.

Can you explain why Berty out of interest that the board can not be played on a supergun? Everything can be adapted from what I was aware of. Internet is not telling me otherwise. Maybe PM as to not hijack.

@DEXTER https://www.instructables.com/id/Jam...SA-Arcade-PCB/ here is a way to do it if you're interested. All possible if you're hand with a re-wire. Would be a super project if you're a big fan.

Hi mate - the short answer is that Daytona requires analog inputs. Although you may get audio and video and some digital inputs, there is no easy way to convert the analogue inputs so that they will work with a normal supergun's joystick.

Also, the medium resolution video output may pose challenges depending on your setup.

Here is an example of putting a Model 1 game into an Astro that I did about 10+ years ago.

https://330mega.wordpress.com/2015/0...ty-conversion/

• Like 1

it does seem a little too much fr my skill level ; i have read online people have got outrunners to work on a supergun with a dreamcast wheel

but this seems more involved (and besides daytona is meant to be played in a sit down cab)

• 1 month later...

Will u take $500.

including postage ?.

Post to 4116. Can bank transfer funds

Really. After the video board. How much for that seperate?

​​​​​​​the bottom board. If not I'll keep others as spares

Will u take $500.

including postage ?.

Post to 4116. Can bank transfer funds

Really. After the video board. How much for that seperate?

​​​​​​​the bottom board. If not I'll keep others as spares

Welcome to AA.

Sent from my AGM A8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1