Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Cursed's Games Room Meet - November 2019

Ok, only 3 sleeps to go :041:

PM's have been sent, so could I ask that you check the first post to make sure you are on it and that you received a message from me.

If i have missed anyone please do let me know, we are over 50 people at this stage and it is hard to keep up. :laugh:

Looking forward to another awesome meet, with some awesome people!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hour and a half till go time.

Bummed that Mark @toads and Allison @Fairground cannot make it to our meet this year, won't be a pinball meet without you two. :cry

You are part of our pinball furniture, will have some shots for you both and will see you at the next meet. :055:

Party time people...:slamtilt::slamtilt::slamtilt:

Hour and a half till go time.

Bummed that Mark @toads and Allison @Fairground cannot make it to our meet this year, won't be a pinball meet without you two. :cry

You are part of our pinball furniture, will have some shots for you both and will see you at the next meet. :055:

Party time people...:slamtilt::slamtilt::slamtilt:

make shure there are hugs!

Hey Michael @Cursed

Looks like Shaz and I are late scratchings. :cry

I injured my left foot at work last Thursday. Didn’t work Friday and have been on the pain killers since.

Was hoping to be able to put a shoe on for tonight, but have tried for the last while, and had to take it off again.

Really have to keep off it.

Apologies as we were both was looking forward to it.....

Will catch you at the next one.

Have a shot for us!

Say hi to everyone and post some pics!

Mike.

Hey Michael @Cursed

Looks like Shaz and I are late scratchings. :cry

I injured my left foot at work last Thursday. Didn’t work Friday and have been on the pain killers since.

Was hoping to be able to put a shoe on for tonight, but have tried for the last while, and had to take it off again.

Really have to keep off it.

Apologies as we were both was looking forward to it.....

Will catch you at the next one.

Have a shot for us!

Say hi to everyone and post some pics!

Mike.

Ahhh poop thats no good hope you get better soon mate!

Thanks once again to Michael and Moyra for their Meet hosting skills and opening their home and collection for us to enjoy. Although I didn't stay late and play too many pins, I had a great time catching up with all again. I'm sure everyone enjoyed themselves and sounds like it was a late finish. Cheers, Glenn

Finally could get my arse off the couch and got the go ahead to drive again. So happy as I did miss all your faces. I didn't think so but it's true. Had a great time and my planned 10pm departure blew out to 12. I don't get to talk much in Portarlington so I gotta get my moneys worth at @Cursed meet lol.

Thanks again and I look forward to the Xmas meet. God

Wished I could’ve made it but I had to get games ready for the Sydney Wildball meet and catch up with everyone up here again.

See ya’s at the final meet at the Xmas blowout in downtown Mt Dandy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A HUGE thank you to @Cursed and @Queen Of Shots for opening up your lovely home and hosting a wonderful night. You guys are awesome!

Thank you to @ztdgz also for being our driver :)

I'd also like to thank @Haggis Pinball for bringing out Celts for everyone to check out and play too. You guys have done an amazing job for your first pin and I wish you every success!

Thanks Cursed and Moyra. What a fun night, great to catchup with the usual crowd so much so that I only played a hand full of games but I love your collection - they look stunning and are perfectly dialed in (actually that’s one pin I didn’t get to play).

Kosta had a fun time as well, hanging out with the lads (Matt and Lachlan) and really enjoyed playing the DE Jurassic Park on the Pinball Bus.

Pity we couldn’t have stayed longer but the highlight of the night was watching @Prince doing soccer headers with the VR headset on the virtual pin - always on edge of taking someone out or himself!

Thanks again for an awesome night!!!!

Brett & Kosta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike & Moyra’s mission to max out our pinball pleasure with their masterfully measured magnificent hospitality and shot pouring machinations were on full display last night.

Heaps of fun had by all, games played beautifully and even Ryan got sucked into the shot vortex for a while there... :lol

Good times with great people plus that sexy seductress Xenon, ooh, ahh.

Mission Accomplished :D

3C6B7E5C-CF46-416D-B4B3-05E2941CD4CE.jpeg.52958de254b45e877f817962b84c8605.jpeg

Thanks Mick & Moyra for another top notch meet ! As always deliver the goods and make us all feel welcome with fantastic games to play , food , shots and the usual gang of Pinheads and partners to catch up with :)

Awesome job guys ! Thank you ! Danielle and I along with Cody had another fantastic time and are so humbled to always be able to be in company of your fantastic meets. See you all soon...