Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

TV shows not on Netflix

• Super Moderator

Rather than clutter up the Netflix thread its time to start a new one for the people that stream Tv shows and movies,lm always looking for something new to watch.

A few I have been watching that are worth mentioning

Chernobyl

Doom Patrol

Fear the Walking Dead

The Boys

Some of the APKs I use ,all work well for Android devices

CinimaHD

tubi

Zion

Plex

Kodi

TeaTV

• 2 months later...

The Boys was bloody amazing, hands down one of the best shows I watched this year.

I am currently watching See and it is pretty entertaining, but also very stupid at times. I haven't yet decided if it's worth me continuing, as there are some annoying inconsistencies.

I have the first ep of the Mandalorian to watch this weekend and it's been getting mixed reviews, so it will be interesting to see how it goes.

The latest season of South Park has been brilliant, as always.

Chernobyl was possibly the most harrowing and well scripted drama this year. Difficult to watch, but so well made and acted, bloody brilliant.

New season of Silicon Valley is currently playing, while it's lost some of its charm, it is still excellent.

EDIT: One more, which used to be on Netflix, well, the first few seasons anyway. The Expanse. WATCH THE EXPANSE. I cannot stress this enough for sci-fi fans who love realistic sci-fi. The latest season will be releasing on Amazon Prime soon and I am so pumped.

Edited by namastepat

Me and the Mrs favourite show at the moment is FX's 'what we do in the shadows' series. Brilliant vampire mockumentary of a bunch of inept, incompetant centuries-old vampires sharing a house in the current time.

+1 for the Boys, Expanse (i think i started a thread in 2016 urging people to watch that brilliant show....) wait, the new search is so good: https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/79755-The-expanse?highlight=expanse) :D

Silicon Valley should have been canned a couple series back. Has lost all of it's subtelty, wit, and charm. Such a shame as I used to love it, it used to be a fantastic piss-take on the tech startup world.

Going to the settling in later this eve for the first ep of The Madalorian. Very keenly awaited !

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've missed this thread - eager to watch some of the suggestions. I really enjoyed The Boys highly recommend. Just finished watching Zero Zero Zero. Only watched it due to a FB thread. Airing on SBS end of May. 8 part series. Originally on Amazon Primed...look it up - The story of supply/miiddleman/buyer in the world of drugs,

ZeroZeroZero has been bloody amazing. Some of the best TV I have watched in ages. It's so bloody intense and well acted. I love the way they tell the story from multiple parallel perspectives.

The latest season of Better Call Saul was also outstanding, can find that one on Stan.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 13/05/2020 at 8:41 PM, acejas said:

I've missed this thread - eager to watch some of the suggestions. I really enjoyed The Boys highly recommend. Just finished watching Zero Zero Zero. Only watched it due to a FB thread. Airing on SBS end of May. 8 part series. Originally on Amazon Primed...look it up - The story of supply/miiddleman/buyer in the world of drugs,

Bro, I just finished watching The Boys.  Cannot wait for season 3.

His Dark Materials great too.

Narcos well worth a look.

• Like 1